PS5 Patch not coming after all... (EDIT: ITS HERE)

DecSim01

13 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

I was thinking of playing this if it was fixed but looks like it's dead. The original tweet saying they were looking to sort it has been deleted. Disappointing 

Wow, that's low. A company so full of resources....

I can't even download the game from the PS5 store. I can access its page from the season pass page, but there's no download option.

Funny how every game from AC3 to Valhalla shows up with the new fancy covers, except Syndicate.

They really gave up on it.

Shame, it's a cool game. It deserved better.

W3ofg4jqfqbEXomoztzjcKzj.png

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

They said months ago that they were aware of it and gonna fix it... but honestly I don't think so. They're not famous for listening to their fans, and much less for fixing reported issues... and much much less for a game that is 6-7 years old.

Edited by Galserik
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, jgm4789 said:

knowing ubisoft they are probably gonna remaster it so they can include it with the season pass for assasins creed project red or jade.

Where did I heard...? Oh!

On 13/10/2022 at 0:26 AM, LastMinuteSavior said:

They're probably saving their energy to make one of those half-baked Remasters they love doing.

Content for the AC Mirage Season Pass, I would bet.

Will be funny if we're right ?

If not... lets not speak of this ever again.

16 hours ago, jgm4789 said:

knowing ubisoft they are probably gonna remaster it so they can include it with the season pass for assasins creed project red or jade. Mirage is likely gonna be the last ps4 ac, this gives them the perfect excuse to repackage this old game.

No, that won't happen. Red and Jade are the death of the series, they're not stand-alone games, they're basically DLC for Assassin's Creed Infinity. An upgraded version of Syndicate being on AC Infinity, yeah, that's entirely possible.

Mirage was Valhalla DLC that got too big. The fact that Ubisoft wants full price for it is an insult.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

honestly i dont get what you expect. patching old games is rare. patching old and unpopular games is a miracle. even overhyped Origins waited for nextgen patch, like, almost two years? there no point of expecting patch for financial failure like Syndicate

On 15.10.2022 at 4:26 PM, DecSim01 said:

as well as the chronicles trilogy which also isn't playable

thats a lie

Edited by Voland44
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 13/01/2023 at 11:19 PM, Geridian said:

*Irony on*

Ubijunk can not patch the old games, because trophies and achievements "disrupt and divert attention, and need resources that could have made games better.". Which means: They have no resources for PS5 Upgrade/Patch.

*Irony off*

On 30/01/2023 at 2:07 PM, Voland44 said:

honestly i dont get what you expect. patching old games is rare. patching old and unpopular games is a miracle. even overhyped Origins waited for nextgen patch, like, almost two years? there no point of expecting patch for financial failure like Syndicate

thats a lie

lol

• Like 4