Sony refused to refund me for an add-on I never received

mcnichoj

For those that don’t know CoD points only register for the game you bought it for. For example if you go to the PS Store & buy the points for Warzone & try to load up Vanguard 1st the points won’t register. But as soon as you load up Warzone the points are automatically added to your profile. It’s the same with Cold War too.

yea it’s weird how Activision sets it up like that but that’s how it works.

On 9/22/2022 at 6:59 PM, ZeromusF4 said:

Short on cash

Buys COD skins

Who said I was short on cash?

I have a ton of money.

When I say monetary issues, I mean more instances like this where I paid an entity for a service and did not receive the service. I left it vague because no one wants to hear about my problems but just for your curiosity one of the most egregious ones I have been dealing with is I posted a persons bail back in 2018 the day they were arrested, not only did the police not release this individual but they kept my money. Roughly a year goes by and this individual is murdered while incarcerated two months before they were supposed to have ended their sentence and be released but I still have not received my money. Now in 2022 they ask me to come down to their treasury department in person with paperwork (as if things like email don't exist) over in shitty Manhattan which is a 45 minute train ride from where I live and so I do all that just to be told I have to wait about 14 days to hear back from them or get mailed a check. That was a month ago and I haven't heard back from them. You want to guess if I got my money back yet?

The amount that I'm owed is only two and half grand which is relatively nothing compared to what I have but that's also money that I could easily use to buy myself two more PS5's and two more Xbox Series X's or whatever other stupid garbage I want.

I understand the value of a dollar, it's whatever the Hell I want it to be used for. What I didn't want it to be used for is being robbed because that's what happened in both of these instances. Doesn't matter if it's $2,500 or $40, being robbed is being robbed regardless of the amount and I don't think anyone enjoys being robbed.

On 9/22/2022 at 9:18 PM, Reinachii- said:

which he is blaming on others. 

By "others" you mean billion dollar corporations?

I didn't think this thread would get this many replies but thanks for the suggestions guys. This is actually the fifth time I've been denied a refund from Sony, I've only managed to ever get a successful refund request fulfilled once. I tried the text chat method and it's anyone's guess who I actually got on the other end of that conversation. Maybe I'll call support instead.