How to find a glitched character?

liverlover2018

An Albatross is that you get the ball in on a par 5 in two shots.

Just do what I do in the video. I'm doing the character glitch + using the character I mentioned earlier.

Also to make it easier, I recommend using only the putter and just angling the shot a bit so miss the hole by an inch. Additionally you can use this method to get easy eagles, if you need those aswell.

On 23.09.2022 at 1:04 AM, silnev said:

In the pause menu go to data - rankings - copy ranking.

On the overall top 100 leaderboard, go to number 49, the character is called "Spy".

That is a glitched character.

Sorry, but as for now I don't see there a spy character. There are plenty japanese character names. #49 was copied 1630 times, created by gol-d-roger333. The gamer's game status is plays EG but I can't join his game. Strange, or is that normal? 

Edited by bratMario

4 hours ago, bratMario said:

Sorry, but as for now I don't see there a spy character. There are plenty japanese character names. #49 was copied 1630 times, created by gol-d-roger333. The gamer's game status is plays EG but I can't join his game. Strange, or is that normal? 

I almost posted the same thing the other day, but figured out whatever the Japanese name on #49 was, it was the right character. It looks like a super stretched-out slenderman monstrosity. Once you copy it, you need to manually change the body type to Male 3 to get it to glitch beneath the course.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Rohsiph said:

I almost posted the same thing the other day, but figured out whatever the Japanese name on #49 was, it was the right character. It looks like a super stretched-out slenderman monstrosity. Once you copy it, you need to manually change the body type to Male 3 to get it to glitch beneath the course.

It looks like now it has #47 and name Askabell created by v-v-SUBARU-v-v

Thanks for clarification, I just found that "thing" but wasn't sure. I'll try to do glitch soon. 

Edited by bratMario
It worked perfect, I did everything today - it was the last minute train to win missing condors/albatroses/eagles :)

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Kasarova said:

I need it, please add me, thanks very much

Sorry but while it is still possible to copy a glitch character, it would end up being completely useless. You also need access to the online kanaloa beach course to do that trick with the glitch character to get easy condors and albatrosses. The online servers have been closed for a while now.

• Like 1