How Idle is this game?

Hi all,

I'm looking to start this game and I was wondering on exactly how idle is this game? I would love to be able to have it farming, killing monsters etc. while I'm working, sleeping, out of the house etc.

So I guess what I'm really asking is 

1. How idle is this game?

2. How long do I need to be active?/What trophies do I need to be playing to unlock?

3. Are any trophies glitched & should I delay starting the game until a patch?

Thanks in advance guys!

1. Very idle. It continues to progress while you're offline so you can have it farm kills and coins.

2. I don't really know what you mean by this. Are you asking how long it takes to complete?

3. I had the free play runs trophies glitch and had to reset my entire game data and redo them.

• Like 1

Just now, Kinkiryu said:

1. Very idle. It continues to progress while you're offline so you can have it farm kills and coins.

2. I don't really know what you mean by this. Are you asking how long it takes to complete?

3. I had the free play runs trophies glitch and had to reset my entire game data and redo them.

Fantastic! Thanks for your response!

By the second question I was asking g if I need to be actively playing to unlock any trophies or if I'm playing, can I get the plat faster?

3 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Fantastic! Thanks for your response!

By the second question I was asking g if I need to be actively playing to unlock any trophies or if I'm playing, can I get the plat faster?

You don't really need to be too active on this game but it will definitely speed up the process. Some trophies need you to actively play like the click damage trophy.

It's As Idle as you want it to be, 

There's probably more grunt work to be done at the start to get the ball rolling, but with that being said it just depends how fast you want to try and Platinum / tackle this.

The longest trophy will likely be the variant trophy as these are a bit timegated (if you plan to use timegates, pun intended) otherwise you will have to grind hard to increase your favour across the various campaigns to be able to complete the variants that way (I am personally doing a mixture of both)

Another way to speed up the process is to sign up for the newsletter, I didn't play for about 2 years and when I came back I had 100 gold chests which basically sped up my progress like crazy, so they are definitely worth grabbing.

Like most Idle games this game is a game of multipliers and increments, the best way to improve is to push your wall for a little while then reset, however to get to your wall you need to manually (unless you spend $ on familiars) upgrade your champions as you get gold each run. (So usually what I do is upgrade them every 20-30 minutes until I hit my wall then let it run)

With all that being said I would recommend resetting after you finish work each day, then upgrading every 30 or so until you hit your wall (you'll hit your wall much faster than this when you first start) Leave the game Idling overnight (you can have the console off and it tracks offline progress) then reset again once you get back from work or have a chunk of time to push the wall again.

Good luck! 

• Like 1