Psvita/ps3 Borderlands 2 is cross platform for online trophies?

Marchrius75

Just now, enaysoft said:

He doesn't even seem to own/have played the game yet, so I don't think he can make a session.

Then I'd suggest altogether to completely avoid the vita version hahahaha. You can't 100% the game on vita, it has some unreleased DLC but that same DLC is available on the PS3 version and it's not a stackable trophy list so at least the OP can do the game on PS3 for a better experience. 

• Like 1

Just now, Sergen said:

Then I'd suggest altogether to completely avoid the vita version hahahaha. You can't 100% the game on vita, it has some unreleased DLC but that same DLC is available on the PS3 version and it's not a stackable trophy list so at least the OP can do the game on PS3 for a better experience. 

Yeah, not only can you not 100% on Vita but I am not sure if it's even possible to platinum due to how bad the framerate gets on certain bosses.

I found the Vita version useful to play with the other 3 characters and level them up for their individual trophies, grinding all the kills/stats for "Challenge Accepted" for one character  and also to do that weird JIMMY robot grind (or whatever it was called)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Yeah, not only can you not 100% on Vita but I am not sure if it's even possible to platinum due to how bad the framerate gets on certain bosses.

I found the Vita version useful to play with the other 3 characters and level them up for their individual trophies, grinding all the kills/stats for "Challenge Accepted" for one character  and also to do that weird JIMMY robot grind (or whatever it was called)

The framerate can be dodgy at times but I've never had any serious issues in the handful of hours I've played this version of the game. That's not to say there aren't any issues, just that I personally haven't encountered them :).

8 minutes ago, Marchrius75 said:

I want play on Psvita for platinum. Im not interested for 100% trophies 

This trophy

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1603-borderlands-2/45-thresher-thrashed

is probably practically impossible on Vita.

The decision of course is up to you but I own the Vita the version myself and the game is very hard to control on hand held. You need to hold the Vita like a crab because there are 4 buttons on the back of the VIta that are essential.

You will need to play basically single player the whole game, which is much harder than the PS3 version because about 25% of the game you will be plagued with slowdown during action which will make the game very hard. Accidentally pressing the buttons on the back of the mistake and trying not to press them really hurt my fingers and wrists after a while and trying to aim at enemies on such a tiny screen is tough, I'd hurt my eyes and neck a bit after a while trying to concentrate.

Me and Sergen highly recommend you do not buy this game, you will have a bad time. No really!

Edited by enaysoft

1 minute ago, enaysoft said:

This trophy

The decision of course is up to you but I own the Vita the version myself and the game is very hard to control on hand held. You need to hold the Vita like a crab because there are 4 buttons on the back of the VIta that are essential.

You will need to play basically single player the whole game, which is much harder than the PS3 version because about 25% of the game you will be plagued with slowdown during action which will make the game very hard.

Me and Sergen highly recommend you do not buy this game, you will have a bad time. No really!

Thanks for info.

7 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

This trophy

You will need to play basically single player the whole game, which is much harder than the PS3 version because about 25% of the game you will be plagued with slowdown during action which will make the game very hard.

If you use a Gumzerker with a Flakker/Nukem setup, you can do the off-hand double damage glitch and shred terra in seconds, before the framerate tanks. I used this glitch with Hyperious and shredded his ass in no time flat in the Vita version. You are right though, the PS3 version is way better on pretty much every level, compared to the Vita release so would recommend that or better still, the PS4 release.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

If you use a Gumzerker with a Flakker/Nukem setup, you can do the off-hand double damage glitch and shred terra in seconds, before the framerate tanks. I used this glitch with Hyperious and shredded his ass in no time flat in the Vita version. You are right though, the PS3 version is way better on pretty much every level, compared to the Vita release so would recommend that or better still, the PS4 release.

With Gumzerker trophy is easy on vita?

Edited by DaivRules