is this game's plat relatively easy?

Skyy-Knight

I'm just wondering if this plat is on the easier side of the rgg games or not. i do plan on going for them all at some point but right now  i kind of just wanna tackle the easier ones and get them out of the way first, at the moment i really only have the Y6 platinum and I'm thinking about making this my 2nd

• 10 months later...
5 hours ago, fresquinho said:

Please guys tell me this game does not force me to play Mahjong or any other table games. That's all I want to hear. 

If it does it's a pass, I can't learn Mahjong. 

Yakuza 6 is the only platinum in the Yakuza likes from RGG that you don't have to play Mahjong in, I believe.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2023 at 12:37 PM, fresquinho said:

Please guys tell me this game does not force me to play Mahjong or any other table games. That's all I want to hear. 

If it does it's a pass, I can't learn Mahjong. 

Mahjong is 100% required to plat the game.... BUT, it can easily be cheesed.  There's a cheat item that can be farmed in the game that basically instant wins and gives you the rarest hand in the game.

You got to farm a lot of them but it's really not that bad, there's a set of skills you'll get that give you super rare drops buff from eating food

• Like 2

Lost Judgment and Kiwami 2 easier than yakuza 6? Definitely one of the easier ones but Y6 is definitely the easiest RGG game and probably the shortest plat too.

Edit: I almost destroyed my dual sense when I did the completion stuff of one of those retro games (fighting vipers) in lost judgment 😂

Edited by GoDBoss173
  • Like 1