bethharmon

No Hope Solo Deck

12 posts in this topic

Can anyone who’s done No Hope difficulty solo recommend a deck to use? Experimented with a couple decks and made it to ‘In the Depths’ but think I need to use a different one.

Edited by bethharmon
Made a new T5 deck, started again and got it done

I saw that you already got it but I would say that anyone trying No hope should try the infinite grenade glitch if you have the card AI assistant module. The whole act takes like 20 minutes to do on No hope with that method.

3 hours ago, chilly_schrimp said:

I saw that you already got it but I would say that anyone trying No hope should try the infinite grenade glitch if you have the card AI assistant module. The whole act takes like 20 minutes to do on No hope with that method.

Wow that is quick! I did think of going that route as I heard it was good to use 

3 hours ago, bethharmon said:

Wow that is quick! I did think of going that route as I heard it was good to use 

Yeah I wish I knew about it before I did it solo with a melee deck, I restarted the 5th mission around 30 times before I got through it. 😅

I’ve helped a couple of friends do it with the  glitch and it’s just insane how easy it is.

On some levels it feels like setting up the glitch takes longer than running to the saferoom.

As predicted expired t5 was nerfed into the ground and infinite grenade was fixed in the halloween patch. The difficulty of no hope/nightmare is back to being a major challenge instead of free. 

I did recommend the infinite reuse glitch build but they patched it yesterday. Guess the only way to get it is to use a melee build.

17 minutes ago, gamercris066 said:

I did recommend the infinite reuse glitch build but they patched it yesterday. Guess the only way to get it is to use a melee build.

I completed Act 5 solo on No Hope with Mom and a temp health + shotgun build so melee definitely isn't the only way. I'll post my build when I get a chance.

I only ran into a bit of trouble when I got pinned down at a hive entrance on In The Depths and accidentally entered it. That was a wild ride getting through the hive 😂

Any tips? I am having a really hard time with No Hope. I managed to get to the 3rd level only.

On 2022-10-29 at 6:29 PM, zemiguelreis said:

Any tips? I am having a really hard time with No Hope. I managed to get to the 3rd level only.

Granted that I used T5 when it was pretty OP but I still had to bang my head against the wall on the 4th and 5th mission.

Best strategy for me was to play offline and run a melee deck with Holly (add a bunch of temp/bolstered health cards) and then hope to find a hive on the difficult levels. It will take a bunch of attempts if you are unlucky with the corruption cards but since you can just quit if you are about to die and try again it's more grindy than just difficult.

On 12/10/2022 at 5:43 AM, JunkSkelington said:

As predicted expired t5 was nerfed into the ground and infinite grenade was fixed in the halloween patch. The difficulty of no hope/nightmare is back to being a major challenge instead of free. 

Can't you just downgrade the patch with CharlesProxy?

I just finished No Hope and it was honestly the hardest challenge I have ever done. My build was the one from the Children of the Worm guide in this website. I wouldn't suggest it. Speedrunning is useful sometimes but it's best to go slow and get a Weakspot damage build. A friend of mine is using a Shotgun Fast Reload Damage Deck and he is almost done with very few attempts. Level 3 and 4 are your worst enemies. Focus on damage, go slow and remember that your Bots are very OP. Other than that, just be patient. You can also use Hives to finish the levels, specially in the 3rd and 4th. The hive is random, so if it doesn't appear just leave the match and try again.