Any updated guide & trophy guide ?

FielVeredus

I've only played maybe an hour or two on 1.5 before I really picked it back up for 1.6. Now I'm sitting on a manual save in front of the final mission so I can make the other 3 decisions for the platinum today, and as far as I could tell everything is still accurate besides the cars seem to be cheaper. I didn't need the 1.8mil suggested, probably closer to 1.35mil estimating. 

The 10 out of 10 trophy and the infinite Eddie exploit in the guide are patched, you're best bet for 10 out of 10 is buy the perk that gives you extra crafting components from disassembling, go craft like 500 common grenades at once, and immediately disassemble them. Repeat. Took me from level 8 to 20 in about 20 minutes. 

Also for infinite Eddie's, if you find any bodies around the world that you can pick up AND they have Eddie's on them, pick them up and shove them into a body storage crate near you. Their loot will start floating in the air, grab it, run about 50 feet away and come back and the bag and all it's contents will be reset. 

Edited by BoinkBrands

I get so much conflicting info when I try to map out the plat on here.  What I think I'm set on is that, as long as you make sure to restart a sidequest should you fail - you should be good, more or less.  Seems like they're almost all side quest dependent.  Is this fair to say?  Anything else I should be aware of?

1 hour ago, TemplePilot said:

I get so much conflicting info when I try to map out the plat on here.  What I think I'm set on is that, as long as you make sure to restart a sidequest should you fail - you should be good, more or less.  Seems like they're almost all side quest dependent.  Is this fair to say?  Anything else I should be aware of?

I had a really hard time grasping the order of the guide myself at first

I'd say that, and making sure you have manual saves for the missions SEARCH AND DESTROY and NOCTURNE OP55N1 are essential. There's really not a lot that's truly missable unless you are being really silly with your attribute and perk points (mainly thinking of the second heart, master crafter, and ten out of ten trophy here). 

Also, it's probably smart to reload your newest autosave if you run into any gig issues. I had a single gig in the badlands that glitched out within my first 20hrs of gameplay, I just kept going in hopes playing later in the game would cause it to reset but after getting The Devil ending at 89hrs, it never did. 

Edited by BoinkBrands
  • Like 2