The cheater management team doesn't raise the flag for no reason.

dkrlekaqo

4 minutes ago, iriihutoR84 said:

I think the CRT can at least offer an explanation of the reasoning for why the flag sticks. In OP's case, everyone in the topic who chimed in said that yes, it is indeed possible to hit the ball in Everybody's Golf so far if the conditions are right. Then a CRT member entered the topic and said something along the lines of "the flag sticks, closing".

I don't mean to imply that they are innocent, or guilty, but the accused should at least be entitled to an explanation when it isn't an open and shut case. The explanation does not need to reveal the exact details about the methods used but it honestly looks bad for the site when a dispute is closed without explanation. "We have advanced tools that detected with 100% certainty that CFW has been used. Multiple team members have looked at this and all agree" is enough. "The flag sticks" is frankly not.

I was just about to post this exact same response.

I was also wondering why the OPs thread kept getting locked when other people have had similar trophy patterns to him.

Granted I have never played the game in question, I still wanted to know what made his trophies considered to be cheating and all I saw was that quick response saying the flag sticks.

Just opened OPs dispute.
OP wrote this in the last comment (made a screenshot of it):

/edit Reading the dispute more thoroughly, OP mentions two games:
모두의 골프 --> Which should be Everybodys Golf or a variant of it

다운웰 --> Which should be Downwell (1 // 2), but that game is not visible and on OPs profile are 412 hidden trophies.

Other trophies don't have numbers.

다운웰

The reason for reporting the trophy is that the timestamp was edited.

I got it normally, but I don't know why I'm receiving a trophy report for this reason.

After everybody's golf flag was created, this flag was created 6 days later.

It seems that someone is maliciously reporting me.

General problem is, people are commenting in disputes, when the flag reason was not shared.
And only CRT members are able to see the different timestamps.
And because of this, when OP wrote something about Everyone's golf flags are stuck.<br /> The reason is that the 300 yard trophy before rank 4 is questionable.<br /> in the first post, everybody thought that this was the flag reason :D.
/edit But, who knows if the timestamps for Everybody's Golf are not edited?

Edited by Geridian
OP wrote this in the last comment (made a screenshot of it)
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, RF_RAI7 said:

It is obvious the Mods arent trying to investigate the issue. No explanation-> just lock up the thread -> Done.

Seems like its easy to become a mod

Just because you don’t see the full investigation or the fruits of it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. That is not obvious at all. While more transparency would probably be a good thing, it is entirely possible there are things happening behind the scenes that led to this outcome. Probable, even, given that OP has had previous interactions with the CRT that ended in their favor; I doubt it was as simple as some folks here want to paint it, let alone any kind of -ist/-ism.

• Like 4

i wouldn't go so far as to say they're being rasicst, maybe they saw something on the back end that the rest of us can't i dont know. im not claiming anyones innocense or guilt and anything. but i would agree that a simple "this will stay flagged." is not enough. im fine with simple answers like "CFW garbage." thats pretty clear why it wasn't lifted. i just think a little clarity on why dispute are lifted or upheld should be the norm.

• Like 1

Regarding the 300yds trophy being early, as someone else pointed out - is this the actual flag reason? It wasn't copied and pasted as usual, and everyone just assumed and agreed that could never have been cheated. 

As for locking without an explanation, seems b1 found something we can't see and the OP knows exactly the reason. 

Racism obviously.

Edited by Reinachii-
Added reason

Flags for two reasons.

Hidden 412 trophies hidden trophies that didn't earn Platinum due to a messy profile.

I was ignored 3 times.

1 hour ago, Geridian said:

방금 OP 분쟁을 열었습니다.
OP는 마지막 주석 에서 이것을 썼습니다  (스크린샷 작성).

/edit 더 자세히 논쟁을 읽어보면, OP는 두 가지 게임 언급 합니다

다운웰 --> Downwell ( 1 // 2 )이어야 하지만 그 게임은 보이지 않고 OP 프로필에는 412개의 숨겨진 트로피가 있습니다.

일반적인 문제는 플래그 이유가 공유되지 않았을 때 사람들이 분쟁에 댓글을 다는 것입니다.
그리고 CRT 회원만이 다른 타임스탬프를 볼 수 있습니다.
그리고 이 때문에 OP가  만인의 골프 깃발이 꽂혔다는 글을 썼을 때.<br /> 그 이유는 4위 전 300야드 트로피가 의심스럽기 때문이다 .<br />  첫 번째 포스트에서 모두가 이것이 깃발인 줄 알았다. 이유 :D.
/edit 하지만 모두의 골프 타임스탬프가 편집되지 않았는지 누가 알겠습니까?

Downwell-https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4784-downwell/dkrlekaqo

Are you familiar with cheating?

I'm proud

412 hidden trophies were hidden due to a messy profile.

Most are 1-2% trophies.
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

judging by his stats he's done on average 3 cheese plats every day for the last 4 years, and judging by trophies earned per day every day is fair game, so yeah easily doable if thats what you would consider fun i guess.

Well, I’m not buying it. Lol.

8 minutes ago, dkrlekaqo said:

Flags for two reasons.

Hidden 412 trophies hidden trophies that didn't earn Platinum due to a messy profile.

I was ignored 3 times.

Downwell-https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4784-downwell/dkrlekaqo

Edited timestamps are something only the Cheater Removal Team (CRT) can see and when you see the flag reason "Edited timestamps" in a dispute, it is 99,9% a CRT report.

Are you familiar with cheating?
I'm proud

Not familiar with cheating, but familiar (like some other users which visit the dispute forum regularly) with one fact: If nothing in a trophy list is awkward, it is 99,9% edited timestamps.

• Like 2

How did get the plat of downwel in 1 day and 8 h, while playing 30h aprox of other games?

Only the 2 boy scramble novels takes at least 10h

https://psnprofiles.com/dkrlekaqo/log?page=1331

Let me guess,your brother or friend plays with you?

Cuz yeah,who wouldn't love to do a whole plat for free for your friend.

Thing is this shit doesn't exist,all this heavy team accounts are just people buying plats,and they think that people wouldn't cheat for a easy money 

I can see a lot of fishy stuff on your downwel...

But of course, they are just racist right?

Well at least everyone of your country will get flagged

Good logic,you know what you did,stop getting angry cuz you don't know how they catch you

Edited by AmazingNoeder
  • Like 1

Woke community in gaming, might as well retire, personally I’d message a CRT member privately , I suspect they won’t divulge anything publicly but have noticed disputes are closed without explanation, though that could also be a mod doing it too.

Edited by amurnin100
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, AmazingNoeder said:

How did get the plat of downwel in 1 day and 8 h, while playing 30h aprox of other games?

Only the 2 boy scramble novels takes at least 10h

https://psnprofiles.com/dkrlekaqo/log?page=1331

Let me guess,your brother or friend plays with you?

Cuz yeah,who wouldn't love to do a whole plat for free for your friend.

Thing is this shit doesn't exist,all this heavy team accounts are just people buying plats,and they think that people wouldn't cheat for a easy money 

I can see a lot of fishy stuff on your downwel...

But of course, they are just racist right?

Well at least everyone of your country will get flagged

Good logic,you know what you did,stop getting angry cuz you don't know how they catch you

You don't have to be a team acc to play multiple games at the same time. In fact, "playing" a visual novel and not doing another game at the same time is probably racism. 

• Like 4