The cheater management team doesn't raise the flag for no reason.

dkrlekaqo

8 minutes ago, Reinachii- said:

You don't have to be a team acc to play multiple games at the same time. In fact, "playing" a visual novel and not doing another game at the same time is probably racism. 

Not those novels

And not those games

Those novels have a aprox 5 sec gap between each answer during 10h

Pretty doable to do a "easy" game like downwell at same time

Skytime,full throttle,you can't play they simultaneously,and it makes zero sense to try it

The own downwel list alone is bullshit 

This is the kind of bullshit that i already saw alot of time but you can't report,cuz they will just throw excuses

"My friend did for me"

But CRT has found something extra

Saying that this downwel is legit.....is pure bullshit 

Edited by AmazingNoeder
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

If this is true, and a common occurrence, then this is the most disturbing revelation in this thread. This kind of "favouritism" should never be a thing as it can quite easily be the least likely people who you would expect that can have illegitimate trophies on their profile. Anyone and everyone can cheat, so it should never be ruled out, regardless of if you know them.

Why wouldn't this be true? There have been multiple times where the old world record holder was simply protected even though they had cheated because he was a world record holder. It has gotten ridiculous with a lot on this site. I hope it improves in the right direction though.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

If this is true, and a common occurrence, then this is the most disturbing revelation in this thread. This kind of "favouritism" should never be a thing as it can quite easily be the least likely people who you would expect that can have illegitimate trophies on their profile. Anyone and everyone can cheat, so it should never be ruled out, regardless of if you know them.

I don't think that anecdote means anything without evidence. 

I didn't want to amuse it because it is just a claim, with nothing to back it (presently). 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, kdogg_gamer_ said:

Why wouldn't this be true? There have been multiple times where the old world record holder was simply protected even though they had cheated because he was a world record holder. It has gotten ridiculous with a lot on this site. I hope it improves in the right direction though.

I can agree with this statement. Plenty of reports on my old account at some users only to never see a flag applied or a dispute raised when they have clearly done something flaggable.

1 hour ago, B1rvine said:

Send the info to me.

If anyone’s report isn’t approved etc, then it may need to be followed up with a DM.

As for the OP, you were flagged for using a save file (1), edited timestamps (2), and edited timestamps (3).

I think this is a good way to end it. Thanks for responding. 

Issue has been resolved imo.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 2