Server Status

Moostache7

Awesome, yes as Smashero mentioned it appears we have the full Onrush experience for another two months!

Its two hours past midnight Oct 1st in my time region and just past midnight PDT which I saw mentioned as a potential time for closure. Opened crates and played a match of Quickplay just fine.

I finally got Geared Up at Lvl 84 about 6 hours ago. Just in case! Still potentially need online for co-op in the tougher challenges but it’s a relief we don’t have to rush anymore. This whole last week was crazy trying to unlock as much as I could.

• Like 2

On 2022-09-29 at 9:27 PM, TheRedMaverick said:

These type of threads always remind me of Majora's Mask where the moon is about to hit Termina and we're all just waiting for impending doom. Hopefully someone plays the Song of Time and these servers won't go down for everyone's sake ?

Alright which one of you has an Ocarina? ?

11 minutes ago, NamoPh said:

So does the portion of the game that was tied to Gamespark mess with any trophies, or is the platinum still fully obtainable for someone starting fresh until the full shutdown?

GameSparks was only ever used for the trophyless MP mode so it going down, is of no consequence.

4 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

GameSparks was only ever used for the trophyless MP mode so it going down, is of no consequence.

I've had this installed for a long time but never started.  Just wanted to be sure 100% will be possible.

Just curious what is trophyless MP mode?  Was it confirmed somewhere that all trophies will be obtainable until November?

I'm curious did any of the gamespark games actually go down?  Or is it possible they just havent shut them down yet?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, WimpyBadger said:

I've had this installed for a long time but never started.  Just wanted to be sure 100% will be possible.

Just curious what is trophyless MP mode?  Was it confirmed somewhere that all trophies will be obtainable until November?

I'm curious did any of the gamespark games actually go down?  Or is it possible they just havent shut them down yet?

Gamespark games definitely went down. Some were saved if they got moved but others died like Strikers Edge 

MP mode for onrush doesn’t have specific trophies attached to it. But the levelling system and loot boxes related trophies are tied to the game having an online connection so the SP progression is tied to a server unfortunately. 

The game is completely functional atm and has been announced on EA’s website that its servers will shut down Nov 30th 

1 minute ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Yes, it can even takes three days like me. That is if you have lot of free time.

Thanks i was posting to quick and didnt read what the other useres posted before me xD

so i maybe try to get this done then!

Edited by Schrimpey

6 hours ago, Moostache7 said:

Anybody else having difficulty matchmaking right now? I'm stuck at "Searching For A Game" or "Joining Match"

It was just working fine yesterday too so I started it, ugh...

It can be a bit slow getting into a game, come out and try again a few times to see if that works. Once you're in a game it should be fine

• 1 month later...

Just died

Edit: looks like progression was tied 100% to server status lol

Edit 2: Gear is gone both the boxes and local purchases. You can still earn the kudos to unlock events, unsure if tags are dead

Edit 3. Tags also dead!

vfyyeQR.png

Edited by StingX2
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, StingX2 said:

Just died

Edit: looks like progression was tied 100% to server status lol

vfyyeQR.png

Yeah and that sucks BIG TIME! Don’t know why they didn’t patch it up to where you can still make progress and open crates offline. Don’t like that the geared up trophy was online only