I cant find elden ring on any store....

Camokidd87

I'm trying to simply search for elden ring to buy on the store and its not showing up. I've searched "Elden ring", "elden", and even just "ring".......ive typed and searched it each way i possibly could on both the Europe and usa store and it doesnt show up at all. Im looking at the stores on a ps5 console. Can anyone else check to see if its happening to them too? I have a EU gift card so i wanted to find it on the eu store. After it wasnt coming up i went to usa store and searched still with no results. I appreciate any help. 

It looks like the PS5 store's search function is having some issues:

WHMqdt6.jpg

You can see from the categories that it's only delivering results for games on Plus and for add-ons, no broader game results. Same for every other search, and same on my UK account. Best to use the browser store or mobile app for the time being.

• Like 1

The other day I could not for the life of me find "Wild Guns Reloaded" on the UK store for PS4, despite typing in "Wild", "Guns", "Wild Guns", "WildGuns", even if I scrolled through all 100 or so results that inevitably popped up, there was nothing.

I was only able to find the game inside a 50-100 search result pool after typing in "Reloaded".

The store is awful honestly.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Sunnyburrito said:

The store is awful on consoles, even when being specific it shows random stuff, especially DLCs,  I had a hard time finding Wild Arms when it was released, I always use plat prices for everything and the console only for purchase.

Back in ye old days of PS3 when the store became the design of the PS4 store, took me about 10-15 minutes just to buy Little Big Planet 2 the base game, since there was soooo much DLC content in the way.

9 minutes ago, BlackJudas said:

Speaking of the store, is my PS4 just being a piece of crap or does everyone's PS4 reset the store after a few searches or browsing a game or two?

I find sometimes when going "back" to the main search there's a noticable 5 second freeze sometimes. I sometimes get a 20 second freeze after closing the store going back to the PS4 main dash board, my PS4 is fine and there is enough free harddisk space, browsing and performance is impacted when I have the PSStore open in the background. The PS4 store is starting to feel more and more like the PS3 store...

14 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Back in ye old days of PS3 when the store became the design of the PS4 store, took me about 10-15 minutes just to buy Little Big Planet 2 the base game, since there was soooo much DLC content in the way.

I find sometimes when going "back" to the main search there's a noticable 5 second freeze sometimes. I sometimes get a 20 second freeze after closing the store going back to the PS4 main dash board, my PS4 is fine and there is enough free harddisk space, browsing and performance is impacted when I have the PSStore open in the background. The PS4 store is starting to feel more and more like the PS3 store...

I can agree with all of that, it feels like the PS3 store now.  It lags, and resets constantly, I think every 5 to 7 minutes of browsing.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the input! They should really fix the store. It shouldnt be that hard for someone to search for a wildly popular game and buy it. 

10 hours ago, BlackJudas said:

Speaking of the store, is my PS4 just being a piece of crap or does everyone's PS4 reset the store after a few searches or browsing a game or two?

Yes, for example ill be searching store and click back to go back to the list and itll reset the entire store. Take away the sort by ect. Only on my ps4 tho. Its annoying