3 skater challenges legend

bomes678

Just wanted to make a post to make a difficult challenge much easier. There is a legend challenge where you need to "Complete the entire collection of challenges for any 3 pro skaters." Each pro skater has 1 extremely difficult challenge that cannot be accomplished with game mods on where the player must complete 4 specific special tricks in a single combo (it varies per pro skater). However, THIS CAN BE DONE ON A CREATE A PARK MAP! It does not have to be on a regular game park/map. You can simple elevate platforms extremely high in the air and do all 4 tricks on the way down. I'll link a youtube video to explain it better, but the video is NOT mine, simply found it while frustratedly trying to complete this challenge. 

Link: 

• Like 1

So far I've been doing vert characters. Tony Hawk, Bob Burnquist and now Steve Caballero. For this challenge they all had 2 special air tricks (grab or flip) and 2 special grinds.

Easiest location I have found for them so far is in the hangar. When you go down the slope at the start, you'll have a triangle/pyramid shaped rail on the left. It's in between the wall and the crashed airplane. At both ends of the rail is a quarterpipe that can be used for the air tricks.

I would start grinding this rail to one end to get speed and to be already aligned with it when I come down again from the air. I don't make this first grind part of the combo to have more grind balance meter left.

So I just grind to one end, get up in the air for the first air special, get down and grind for the first grind special.

Since the rail is fairly long, you can try multiple times if the special doesn't work from the first try.

Then I do the second air and second grind.

I guess technically, since the rail is fairly long, you could do both grinds in between the 2 airs but then you have to think a little bit faster about 'what button combination was it again' and be lucky that all grind combinations work first try. I sometimes have them not register properly even when using D-pad. But maybe my controller is getting tired from all the skating... :) 

• 2 weeks later...