Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Goro

Borderlands 2 Vita Screenshot Released

36 posts in this topic

meh I doubt it will sell a lot to begin with, and I don't see how it can make people buy a vita when you can get it on pretty much all platforms.

Doesn't look bad but it certainly isn't the best looking game on the console, if it controls well that is all that really matters. 

Parker

A buddy of mine is gonna buy the bundle but sell the game since he has it on PC already lol 

If it handles well it'll be a game well worth getting! I worry about fps on vita though, I hate not having r/L 1+2 buttons

If it handles well it'll be a game well worth getting! I worry about fps on vita though, I hate not having r/L 1+2 buttons

Resistance was alright to play. Havent tried killzone yet but a lot of people like it. So theres potential for fps on vita

A game like this on a vita just doesn't fit in.  :hmm:

Looks pretty bad in comparison to the PC version, but looks stunning compared to the X360. Interesting. I probably won't get it though.

What's with the complain? I thought people were happy with the VITA havings 2 analog sticks. But now they complain that it doesn't have enough buttons? Ridiculous. I mean sure, Borderlands 2 might be better on consoles and PC but I'm 100% sure it wont be much of a downgrade compared to the console version.

I will pick it up, it maybe a port and I already own it on the PS3 and 360 but if I get to play it on my travels then it's all good. :)

may or may not get it - but graphics wouldn't be the main reason why I made a decision - control scheme could actually work pretty well I think

The screenshot was taken from this.

Not sure that it looks like to what the game will really be.

original.jpg

Resistance was alright to play. Havent tried killzone yet but a lot of people like it. So theres potential for fps on vita

Killzone plays like a fucking gem :D

Killzone played perfectly for me. But playing the MP sucked my battery dry, that is my only complaint.

Killzone handles really well on the vita in my opinion so I would recommend it. The only problem with Killzone is getting use to the button layout a little, but at the same time it gives you option to do things with either buttons or touchscreen.

I actually prefer the shooters on vita over the shooters on consoles because of only the one L/R button. To me it seems easier to know what button to hit and seems to flow better.

I thought Resistance had very good controls also.

Only thinking about buying because my bro is getting the bundle.

I'm interested, but doesn't the Vita only have one set of triggers vs two for the PS3? (Vita RT/LT vs PS3 R1/2 L1/2) How are they going to get around that? I just hope they don't implement any touch screen stuff or the horrid back touch pad.  I still can't figure that thing out  :shakefist: