GRID Legends DLC

patrickogorman19

grid-legends-beauty-shot-deluxe-pre-orde

Grab the GRID Legends Deluxe Upgrade to get the Deluxe Edition of the game, if you are currently a Standard Edition player, and get access to:

- Four major post-launch packs featuring new Story experiences and Career events, new game modes, new locations, more cars, sponsors, liveries, logos, and exclusive Weekly/Monthly Challenges.
- The Voltz Pack, including two exclusive cars (Volkswagen Golf GTI, Audi R8 1:1), as well as team liveries, banners and logos.
- The Mechanic Pass: unlock vehicle upgrades quicker to super-charge your route to glory.

Should be one of those "four major post-launch packs" / "explosive story experiences".

Edited by Cloud_SOLDAT

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Cloud_SOLDAT said:

Car-Nage (June), Enduring Spirit (October), and Rise of Ravenwest (November) have been released by now, the last one should arrive in December. 

Is there any source to the December release? I did not find anything in the internet, although many games have a dlc roadmap plan.

2 hours ago, T-100 said:

Is there any source to the December release? I did not find anything in the internet, although many games have a dlc roadmap plan.

Nope, I'm just assuming that they'll release it next month. Idk why there's a gap of 4 months between Car-Nage and Enduring Sprit, but they released Rise of Ravenwest a month later. I just think they won't drag it out any longer, and abandon the game not long after bcs they need the people on other games.

30 minutes ago, Cloud_SOLDAT said:

Nope, I'm just assuming that they'll release it next month. Idk why there's a gap of 4 months between Car-Nage and Enduring Sprit, but they released Rise of Ravenwest a month later. I just think they won't drag it out any longer, and abandon the game not long after bcs they need the people on other games.

Ahh, okay, I understand. Yeah, I had the same feeling about the first and second DLC. I hope also, the last DLC comes in the next weeks

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Cloud_SOLDAT said:

Nice! Found the Steam achievements on reddit:

wsr7yr2c.png

Good find!

I hope that time run isn't a headache like the last Grid game's we're...

And 200 miles in the Bolide seems a bit unnecessary of a grind, but at least it isn't 10,000!

Edited by yowzagabowza

3 hours ago, Banana_Sausage47 said:

The drift trophy is challenging but certainly doable. Here is my run. Hope it can maybe help anyone stuck.

P.S. I also turned counter steer assist OFF. This seemed to help me out quite a bit.

Thanks for the video. I noticed the counter steer option. I'm not sure if that's new or not, but I did notice a lot of attempted drifts kind of being cancelled; it's probably due to that setting. I'll try it again and see what happens.

Edit: I finally got it. I did a lot of bullshit handbrake drifts on the (many) straights to keep the multiplier alive. I made it all the way to the first bridge with my first combo which got me like 450,000 points. If I didn't make it that far with an intact combo I'd just restart.

Edited by yowzagabowza

Not enjoying this new dlc. Have done the first event about 10 times and can’t get anywhere near 6th place to pass it. I’m not a big fan of drifting anyway, managed to get past it somehow in the main game, but this is rather hard!! Think it might be time for me to call it a day with grid legends. Not finding it fun anymore. 

• Like 2

Struggling as well, had to put the difficulty to easy to achieve the first event. Not sure if it is glitched but when I want to remove auto counstersteering it seems not to be working as when I reopen the game options, it is back to "Yes".......

Edit: Nice, I've tried the time attack once and I am like 15 secondes off, lots of fun coming for the 1M drift trophy and the time attack trophy ?

Edit 2: Cool, I had not completed the career (was like mid way) and while browsing menu I see all of my sponsors achievements back to 0, and my career progress as well :) How funnnn

Edited by MarcancooL

10 hours ago, MarcancooL said:

Struggling as well, had to put the difficulty to easy to achieve the first event. Not sure if it is glitched but when I want to remove auto counstersteering it seems not to be working as when I reopen the game options, it is back to "Yes".......

Edit: Nice, I've tried the time attack once and I am like 15 secondes off, lots of fun coming for the 1M drift trophy and the time attack trophy 1f605.png

Edit 2: Cool, I had not completed the career (was like mid way) and while browsing menu I see all of my sponsors achievements back to 0, and my career progress as well :) How funnnn

After Upgrading the car i got 20 sec improvement for the Time attack , so dont give up because of the 15 sec on first try .

I just got the drifting trophy today, I managed to get a x30 multiplier with 50k drifting points halfway through the race (65%), I paused the game to do the math on my phone haha and it was around 1.5 million points so I immediately slowed down to let the multiplier go and I got the points and the trophy simultaneously.

I'd recommend using the video below, it helped me out quite a lot. It shows tuning settings and the car felt very smooth. Good luck to those trying, you'll get the trophy!! ?

• Like 2

On 1/28/2023 at 7:48 AM, wolvieware said:

Not enjoying this new dlc. Have done the first event about 10 times and can’t get anywhere near 6th place to pass it. I’m not a big fan of drifting anyway, managed to get past it somehow in the main game, but this is rather hard!! Think it might be time for me to call it a day with grid legends. Not finding it fun anymore. 

Just lower the difficulty for the trophies real quick. I played the whole game that way because I simply didn't feel like having to redo races. It is pretty tough on Normal and Hard, though, if that's your thing. 

The drifting events are weird, just like every other racing game. They don't reward you for the style of drift like they should and prioritize how many drifts you do instead. 

13 hours ago, Xionx said:

After Upgrading the car i got 20 sec improvement for the Time attack , so dont give up because of the 15 sec on first try .

You're absolutely right, the thing is the car upgrades were not activated in my time trial setup..... Took me a while to get that, but since I had km to grind for another trophy, it was not so bad after all :) And I got it first try with the upgrades on. Now only the drift trophy and I'll be back to platinum hunting with every DLC completed. Let's hope I have no glitched trophies to be done with this game! It's not that bad, but not that good either in my opinion...