Trophy thoughts?

kidson2004

Honestly, I'm friggin' hyped now. The platinum actually requires you to play on hard, which is a breath of fresh air and you actually have to obtain everything, too. I'll be honest, a completionist list like that is exactly what I had hoped for, can't wait to start the game!

Edit: Though, considering we already got the first chapter in the demo I'm a little miffed to see there's "only" 9 or so chapters, i would have hoped for a few more, but oh well.

Edited by SakisasVM
  • Like 4

I hope there is NG + because I see multiple endings, S grades and Hard difficulty. Without NG + it's a bit long ?
  The ideal would be an easy difficulty run for the S, then a NG + to Hard. Meanwhile, understand how to make the endings, perhaps in the second game.
I never start games hard, and I don't want to restart a game with skills reset for the trophy. ?

Curious about the S rank ones as I did the shorter demo side quest a few times and only ended up with an A rank every attempt, playing on hard difficulty. Wasn't taking very much damage either (I think one of the attempts I was only hit like twice) so the scoring seemed really tight.

Though, being a RPG I assume you can over level a lot of the quests and come back to crush them, like in the demo you don't even have the NPC summons outside of the tutorial so it's hard to keep your combo count high since they seem crucial for that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZenaxPure said:

Curious about the S rank ones as I did the shorter demo side quest a few times and only ended up with an A rank every attempt, playing on hard difficulty. Wasn't taking very much damage either (I think one of the attempts I was only hit like twice) so the scoring seemed really tight.

Agreed, though I managed to get an S rank on the last side quest without actually trying for it (on normal), seems like speed and item consumption play a huge role as well - I'm notoriously slow at games and REALLY bad at blocking enemies in the demo, so I wouldn't be too worried after all!

8 minutes ago, jd4903 said:

Rather hav Powerpyx make a Guide Powerpyx best at Guides am hav to run throu it III times anyway to get all trophy Geimu requires III runs

Is it a sure thing that 3 games are needed? I can't find any guides around (obviously, it has yet to come out).
I start it at midnight because I took the deluxe, I'll try to understand something xD

24 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

Is it a sure thing that 3 games are needed? I can't find any guides around (obviously, it has yet to come out).
I start it at midnight because I took the deluxe, I'll try to understand something xD

I hav Deluxe to it requires III runs cause yaa need tuu get all S Ranks on Easy then complete geimu on Norm an finally complete geimu on Hard

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, jd4903 said:

I hav Deluxe to it requires III runs cause yaa need tuu get all S Ranks on Easy then complete geimu on Norm an finally complete geimu on Hard

Surely it is better to do as you say, I was talking about the endings, who knows if you can do them all in one run by saving the save file before the end. 

But it is probable that the trophy of finishing the game easy will come out at "medium", so the first run I would do it at "medium" trying to do the S. I think it is easy to do them at normal difficulty.