Trophy thoughts?

kidson2004

Lots of comments on the S rank quests. Based off the reviews, it seems basic difficulty is on the easy side compared to most action RPG titles. Hard mode probably not bad then. I'm a little curious on the "all endings" one. I don't see individual trophies for other endings so who knows how many endings we are looking at here. Could be just a couple, could require several play throughs. And last thought I had was on the runes and the "collect" trophies. If any of these items are missable, that could add more play throughs as well. 

Overall, based on what I've seen in review videos and now looking at the list. I'm thinking it won't be a really hard plat but hard enough to make it still fun. And potentially, lots of required play throughs, but how many exactly won't be determined till release and people start playing. 

10 hours ago, Siriodorione said:

In the prologue / tutorial there is a boss who on normal difficulty simply spamming everything I managed to do 236 combos. If ad Hard has more HP maybe it can already be done there, I'll try :)

I tried, it can't be done, it dies fast anyway ?

Edited by Siriodorione

Depending on how many endings there actually are, you may just have to do the normal and hard playthrough. That's if we can save before final battle or reloading takes us back there for it because you have the ability to replay the quests so you can take your time first time around and gather everything and then go quickly on your second for the s-rank. Tested myself on first chapter. Strange wording on the trophy in this case because the 'Chapters' are the Quests.

2 hours ago, Nor-Wood said:

Depending on how many endings there actually are, you may just have to do the normal and hard playthrough. That's if we can save before final battle or reloading takes us back there for it because you have the ability to replay the quests so you can take your time first time around and gather everything and then go quickly on your second for the s-rank. Tested myself on first chapter. Strange wording on the trophy in this case because the 'Chapters' are the Quests.

I think the S rank should also be taken in the main chapters

8 hours ago, jd4903 said:

It's a chest near a hana that needs to be collected an kan't get it already past Chapter III an it's in Chapter III

You can use the spear you got as the chapter reward and double jump to get it. Stand roughly halfway up the staircase, jump and press square, then jump again and press triangle. If done correctly the triangle attack will have you land on the edge of the platform. Chest has an elixir in it

2 hours ago, Siriodorione said:

I just found out that 300 combos can't be done in the arena. In the tutorial message, it specifies that trophies related to the action performed in the arena are not unlocked in the arena.

This trophy can be done quietly in the campaign. With the Einherjar I usually reach 500 hits in main mission and I just made 705 hits in one secondary and 999 in another (I found out as soon as the limit is 999) without much effort. The interval to keep the combo is generous and the Einherjar hold well.

• Like 1