Trophy thoughts?

kidson2004

1 hour ago, sephirothdude said:

What are the requirements for s ranking? does it vary from mission to mission?

I am finding the S rank simple, just do certain things on purpose.
Rank S needs around 30500 points. When I took less I didn't, so I think it's a correct score, but I can't guarantee it.

If you do the mission quickly, you get a score of about 29K, but playing like this is bad. So to recover the points lost due to time just SPECIALLY summon the companion even outside the battle (you have points for every time you do it) and look for every 3/4 enemies to parry (it's a skill to be taken)
Playing this way, even if I lose points for damage taken (I'm playing normal, hard I think S rank is really hard) I can make 31K or 32K. For now, chapter 3 and six side quests I have always taken S.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Only one that worries me is the S ranks. 

On normal difficulty they are very simple. Earlier in chapter 4 I took 5K of total damage (really a lot, trust me) and then I had -5K to the score but doing the things I said in previous posts I still managed to do over 32K!

Before touching the crystal of a save that restores HP / MP etc. I recommend consuming everything by doing the arts and summoning your companions, in this way increases the score and touching the save restores everything xD

The really long and tedious thing will be the upgrade of the weapons, I'm halfway through the game, I've done EVERYTHING and with only one weapon I'm at level 7/10. There are 6/7 other weapons it seems to me.

Played the demo yesterday, bought it afterwards and will start today. :D
At first i finish the game one Hard with everything i wanna do and without thinking to much about trophies.

I looks like i need a second run on Normal nevertheless.

Hate the fact that tophies don't stack, it feels so stupid its like the developer think in such a way --> "Oh you beat the game on HARD? Now try Normal and see if you can beat it again" xD

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Shinjiro120 said:

Do anyone have any tips from the SSS all weapons proficiency? I'm at the end of the game using the same weapon and i'm at S... at ONE of them. 

I didn't understand what you mean by S and SSS. The trophies want the max level (the one with experience) and the level with the star that increases with the materials. There are 10 levels in both ways right?
However I am in chapter 6, I have the weapon that I always use at level 8. I saw that for some skills you have to get them to level 4. So I tried to do new side quests only with that weapon and I took 6 missions (rank 5 and 4 stars) to get to level 4. It really takes TOO long to upgrade them all ?

Having had the NG + would have been perfect because we could do something in the second game that we would have done anyway. So instead the first becomes very long.

12 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

I didn't understand what you mean by S and SSS. The trophies want the max level (the one with experience) and the level with the star that increases with the materials. There are 10 levels in both ways right?
However I am in chapter 6, I have the weapon that I always use at level 8. I saw that for some skills you have to get them to level 4. So I tried to do new side quests only with that weapon and I took 6 missions (rank 5 and 4 stars) to get to level 4. It really takes TOO long to upgrade them all ?

Having had the NG + would have been perfect because we could do something in the second game that we would have done anyway. So instead the first becomes very long.

Weapons Master requires you to get SSS proficiency with every weapon 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

However I am in chapter 6, I have the weapon that I always use at level 8. I saw that for some skills you have to get them to level 4. So I tried to do new side quests only with that weapon and I took 6 missions (rank 5 and 4 stars) to get to level 4. It really takes TOO long to upgrade them all 1f61e.png

Yeah, we need to lvl them up to 10 which is fine, resources are plentyful so far and i've got all to 9 at chapter 6~ but the proficiency is... SO grindy.

18 minutes ago, Shinjiro120 said:

Yeah, we need to lvl them up to 10 which is fine, resources are plentyful so far and i've got all to 9 at chapter 6~ but the proficiency is... SO grindy.

How far does proficiency go? I do not see degrees S or SSS, I see the number of the level that increases but I do not know how much xD

42 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

How far does proficiency go? I do not see degrees S or SSS, I see the number of the level that increases but I do not know how much xD

LVL it goes to 10 by upgrading it and unlocks new moves. Proficiency goes from G to SSS. You just need to kills stuff with it and it gets a little xp each time.

It's the progress bar just below the Proficiency, theres a ''Next'' there.

1 hour ago, Shinjiro120 said:

LVL it goes to 10 by upgrading it and unlocks new moves. Proficiency goes from G to SSS. You just need to kills stuff with it and it gets a little xp each time.

It's the progress bar just below the Proficiency, theres a ''Next'' there.

I swear, I was going crazy xD
I didn't understand why you were talking about S, SS, and SSS then I had an epiphany: the language.
I'm Italian, there are numbers in my localization! Look, level 8: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fdv6p3EWAAIvMni?format=jpg&name=orig

In English it is rank SS: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fdv6drUX0AEuGZs?format=jpg&name=orig

I guess they go up to 9 in my language. It does not make sense! Ahahahahah

Edited by Siriodorione
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, jd4903 said:

Max Profiency SSS best way do Subquest with V starz find a Subquest that spawns many enemy Am unable to find last Verdant in Serpent's Nest looked everywhere an nouwan has a Guide -.-

But isn't it marked on the map? 

Anyway, did you find all the weapons? I'm terrified of jumping over a chest, I hope they are always given as a mission reward. For example, I don't have sidgrani, I read from the skill branch I need but I don't have it yet xD