Trophy thoughts?

kidson2004

40 minutes ago, jd4903 said:

Max Profiency SSS best way do Subquest with V starz find a Subquest that spawns many enemy Am unable to find last Verdant in Serpent's Nest looked everywhere an nouwan has a Guide -.-

Well, the game isn't even officially out yet, of course there's no guides yet...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

But isn't it marked on the map? 

Anyway, did you find all the weapons? I'm terrified of jumping over a chest, I hope they are always given as a mission reward. For example, I don't have sidgrani, I read from the skill branch I need but I don't have it yet xD

Sidgrani is more towards the end of the game. Don't worry, it's a reward from the Midgardian Studies side quest (2).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FreddieGellar said:

In what area are you lacking? I'm having trouble finding magic booster rune I. ?

this game has really simple maps, yet looking at what i have as runes i miss a lot of things. At least it is easy to understand which rune is missing, if you have for example the magic 1 and 2 you know that the 3 is missing.
You will need a guide or I see it impossible to catch the hidden chests.

2 hours ago, Siriodorione said:

I swear, I was going crazy xD
I didn't understand why you were talking about S, SS, and SSS then I had an epiphany: the language.
I'm Italian, there are numbers in my localization! Look, level 8: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fdv6p3EWAAIvMni?format=jpg&name=orig

In English it is rank SS: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fdv6drUX0AEuGZs?format=jpg&name=orig

I guess they go up to 9 in my language. It does not make sense! Ahahahahah

Oh that's so weird LMAO 

And about your question of the weapons, they are all quest rewards, so don't worry about it.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Shinjiro120 said:

Hum... it there another weapon after you beat the game? I've got all of mine to 10 (including the DLC ones) and nothing of the trophy...

When I got the "Sidgrani" the trophy of all weapons came out. So if that one came out I guess there aren't any others. And I hope the two DLC weapons DO NOT count ?

32 minutes ago, Shinjiro120 said:

Also, I can't find all the flowers on the third (?) chapter, the city by the sea. I've S ranked all of them and looked on the main quests and there's nothing else on the map. Anyone knows which side quest has the blossoms?

I got them all in the main chapter. Anyway try watching this video: 

Spoiler

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Shinjiro120 said:

Oh, you can get them all on the chapter 3? not even on 4 or the side-quest? Damn, I did 3~4 twice and still haven't found all, the map is so confusing.

I don't remember if chapter 4 has the same map as 3, if so then it's normal there is something there. Even the 6/7 are that way so first finish the 4 and see if anything is missing.

Edited by Siriodorione

19 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

I don't remember if chapter 4 has the same map as 3, if so then it's normal there is something there. Even the 6/7 are that way so first finish the 4 and see if anything is missing.

Just got it! There was one for me on 3 and 2 on 4, so I'm all done on the flowers! Ty!

• Like 1

Chapter IX Verdant Blossom resets every taimu yaa beat Chapter IX prob reason it wasnt there wen didnt hav all hana

3 hours ago, Siriodorione said:

Even that then comes out later, perhaps because if you exit the mission you lose the progress of the weapons as well. I have not tested xD

If yaa exit mission yaa lose all progress

6 minutes ago, jd4903 said:

Capitolo IX Verdant Blossom resetta ogni taimu yaa beat Capitolo IX Probabile ragione per cui non c'era wen non aveva tutto hana

Se esci dalla missione, perdi tutti i progressi

I just read that the last flower appears in chapter 9 only by taking all the others, it is part of the true ending. 

Now it remains to be seen if the ending related to not having them all, can also be done by having them all. I do not take the last one for safety ?

Edited by Siriodorione
  • Like 1

Already hav true endin DW it resets in Chapter IX Got true endin wen back to Chapter IX it was there gein if they don't add NG+ then Purachina not possible cause am not gettin all Runes gein jist fou Norm Hard it was hard to find em even on Easy had to seach every kornur

5 hours ago, Siriodorione said:

I just read that the last flower appears in chapter 9 only by taking all the others, it is part of the true ending. 

Now it remains to be seen if the ending related to not having them all, can also be done by having them all. I do not take the last one for safety 1f600.png

I found this guide for getting all the endings -

Spoiler

Edited by HevyD6586
  • Like 2