Sony cant be consistent at all

willows_blessing

Does anyone else remember that one matching puzzle game that you could plat in like 3 minutes? The developer called it the "easiest plat on PlayStation network" and sony almost instantly took it down, But they let the same developer publish a identical game less than a week later and didint do anything, along with that they allow publishers like "game achievements Ltd" to freely post their games. This isint me advocating for every spam game to be obliterated im just confused why sony seemed to have some anti easy plat policy just the one time and quickly forgot about it

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

It would be fun if we could at least get the Breakthrough Sunday threads back.

We need to crowd fund a PS5 dev kit for the Christian developer.

Then we can enjoy watching the guys at the top fork out an extra 200 dollars for 192 (so far) re-releases of all those games on PS5.

After all, it's their right to buy these games, who are we to get in the way of progress?

Eight stacks for all! The more the merrier I say.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, enaysoft said:

We need to crowd fund a PS5 dev kit for the Christian developer.

Then we can enjoy watching the guys at the top fork out an extra 200 dollars for 192 (so far) re-releases of all those games on PS5.

After all, it's their right to buy these games, who are we to get in the way of progress?

Eight stacks for all! The more the merrier I say.

Don't know how it works or don't even know if it's true, but sometimes when you use the "money" card on the top ranked  in the crapboard they like to brag that they get this games for free... So if it's true they surely will get them all on PS5 at no cost...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DeepEyes7 said:

So if it's true they surely will get them all on PS5 at no cost...

Either way that's great news, then more people will buy them on PS4 knowing that they have double value.

Asian and Japanese stacks on PS4 when? That would combined with PS5 make 800 games. The more the merrier.

So I have a theory:

- The more there are you need to buy, the faster people will realise their mistake of buying any of them in the first place. Since it's a scam.

- The more there are, the higher the financial decision to even start, thus likely preventing anyone from even attempting this ridiculous infinite race.

We're at the point of no return quite some years ago, open the flood gates harder I say. I want a new stack every hour of every day.

To highlight the problem, the problem needs to become too big to ignore,

• Like 1

1 minute ago, enaysoft said:

Either way that's great news, then more people will buy them on PS4 knowing that they have double value.

Asian and Japanese stacks on PS4 when? That would combined with PS5 make 800 games. The more the merrier.

So I have a theory:

- The more there are you need to buy, the faster people will realise their mistake of buying any of them in the first place. Since it's a scam.

- The more there are, the higher the financial decision to even start, thus likely preventing anyone from even attempting this ridiculous infinite race.

We're at the point of no return quite some years ago, open the flood gates harder I say. I want a new stack every hour of every day.

To highlight the problem, the problem needs to become too big to ignore,

It could be interesting to see the increase on the release of this games in the last weeks/months, because it seems it's evolving exponentially, before we had one or two games weekly, then we had a pack every week, but now they are being released everyday... eventually something will happen in the next months, even if they are cheap, and Sony gets something from it there will be so many of this games that will affect something in the Store or PSN, like the cap on the levels, the next one probably will be at 9999 at this rate...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CelestialRequiem said:

Let's be thankful that the shortage of consoles (and devkits) have currently ensured that stupid fuck doesn't get any priority. 

Which is actually interesting in a way, since every other developer of this shite does have a PS5 devkit already. ?

• Like 2

They have been pretty consistent for a while now with allowing trash onto the store - Basically all Sony prevents is not allowing the titles or descriptions of games saying clearly that it gives you an easy platinum trophy.

Allowing those games to be sold on their store on the other hand is apparently completely fine for Sony, lmao

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Technically I could moderate threads, but why would I take down the fun ones? xD 

All these threads are fun, AND were topics about talking with trophies.

So joking aside, unless an argument or fight breaks out, I have no idea why any of these types of threads are locked, at all. The usual reason is "Oh we have a topic here in off topic for talking about this" but as much as the last person who comes along, and posts the exact same topic after the previous one has been locked.

With at least 5 of these games being released everyday, you're probably gonna have to expect and start putting up with at least of few of these threads being created, a day.

In a way, I am as sick of these threads as much as the next person, but having no control of what Sony allows to be released on its platform. What are we to do?

May as well make the most of it somehow and bask in the glory of the shitshow that trophies have become.

I don't know about anyone else, at the very least, I feel like I am having an "whale" of a time (see what I did there) chatting with everyone about these games, it feels like a community coming together.

So in that respect BlindMango it's nice to have sort of moderator here, and admit that it's fun down here, because of course it is, and always has been this way.

I think everyone should be welcome to make fun about Stroking The Sausage and playing The Toilet T.

If people want to pay to win with their money to earn their 1 platinum they should be free to do, and we can all hang out here having fun too. but for free and without paying any money. lol :)

[edit] Wow, Blind Mango gets 6 upvotes within 10 minutes, that escalated quickly LOL

[edit2] Sorry everyone, even as a Premium Member, I have already run out of upvotes for the day, please stop making great posts! lol

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

this is a thing?

what's the daily quota?

I think it's 10 for regular account and 25 for Premium.

[edit] I seem to be able to upvote again, so I guess the GMT time of the website (whatever that time is) has passed to a new day so I have another 25.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 1