Don't support this.

GMVehox

19 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Why should them waste 110 hours on a plat if they can get 6600 plats in the same time?

Why are we even collecting trophies? Why should them waste 1000 bucks on trash games, if you can get so many good games for it?

Edited by SoLiD_FLaMezZx
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Dauersack said:

Threads like this are not changing anything. These garbage games get very little support overall, few people buy them, some have a few thousand owners, some only a few hundred even, pathetic numbers all across the board for most of them, only the addicted ones actually throwing money away for it. The thing is that even just a few hundred people buying such a game will already be enough for it to be profitable given that these hoarders usually buy every single stack of it, and the cost and time required to make such a game was pathetically low to begin with. If your product is this cheap and easy to make, then making a profit with it is basically guaranteed. You will not convince the guys who have thousands of these plats to ever stop doing it, it is their life, they likely can't exist without it anymore, just have some pity for their addiction and move on, not all that hard to avoid these games.

That's true, unfortunately. I just don't understand why Sony even releases these trash games. Why are the putting them into the PlayStore? That's not even a game. I think the train left when we bought the first simple platinum games. Since Sony has seen that they are selling well, we now have the salad.

• Like 2

Just now, xIRockyRock said:

I don’t care if people buy and play this, it’s there time and money.

I am more worried about the future of the PSN Store. Now we have 4-5 creators of such shovel ware games and I already missed a lot of interesting looking games in the store.

If there will be 30+ creators of this 'games' at any time, the chaos will be immeasurable.

Yep, that's the true sadness right now.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Nock_The_Bot said:

Wait, did you look at your trophies?! What ever floats your boat, really, but why others not to support this? 

Because 1 dollar for a trash game is relatable, but not 4... I feel bad everytime I buy one of these games, but I already joined this train, so it's hard to stop...

Edited by SoLiD_FLaMezZx

6 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

No offensive,

but why are you wasting money and time on something you feel bad about… and you know people will shit talking about you afterwards? 

That’s a lose - lose situation here.

I hunt trophies for 8 years on a daily base now, still don’t understand these shenanigans.

You know... the leaderboard pressure, sometimes because I'm bored. Can't really explain it. Also because i have the feeling that I need this Platinum in my collection. Different things, but all useless.