Don't support this.

GMVehox

11 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

But hey, if you wanna lose braincells reading that, go ahead.

How do you know if I'll lose braincells, unless you've read it already? lol

5 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

This is my favourite 1,111th post I've ever seen someone make.

I think a topic lock is probably incoming.

9 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

???

Didn't have to read much to know what kinda nonsense was coming.

Man, this forum is really leaning to the right. Someone should fix that.

Fix the way people think?  Kinda like fascist?  Have you seen the wizard yet?  Dude you can be a full fledged democrat and still have a brain to go against the way the world is trending nowadays.  I'm by no means a far right viewpoint but I'm not buying the current trend of bullshit.  It's called thinking for yourself.

Edited by steel6burgh
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

???

Didn't have to read much to know what kinda nonsense was coming.

Man, this forum is really leaning to the right. Someone should fix that.

Better to be right, than wrong.

Ba dum tisch!

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, FeindlicheKrabbe said:

Damn my finger slipped and i accidentally bought this shit ?‍♂️ 

Your finger slipped, into the basket

Then your finger slipped into clicking Purchase, and then it slipped a further two times, confirming your credit card selection and then confirming the purchase?

Yeah sure it did mate. lol

Just now, LastMinuteSavior said:

Can't say I'm surprised you think that way.

Quite on character actually.

superman-missed-the-joke.gif

• Like 1

It really seems to me that there is simply a hyper-competitive community of trophy collectors that *requires* a steady stream of these games in order to keep their contest going. They aren't "gamers" like the rest of us. Their goals have nothing to do with video games. It's like the games themselves are just the pucks in their private hockey league.

The posts in this thread present these people as trophy-addicted losers living in total isolation like Gollum and marveling over their "precious" PSN score. I simply don't believe that's the case.

There is just a group of people using video games for something different. They're involved in an entirely separate endeavor. The games are just the footballs in their football league. That's it. I'm sure that many of them are fine people. I'm sure they have their own communities, discord servers, and youtube channels to commune over their hobby.

This thread has been 14 pages of whiny brats stamping their feet and saying "NO! EVERYBODY HAS TO PLAY GAMES THE WAY I WANT, WITH THE SAME GOALS AS ME OR IT'S NOT FAIR"

Grow up crybabies.

2 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

@enaysoft

You couldn't make a joke to save your life.

You're as dry as a two week turd. Also as charismatic as one.

Not sure if you're from the UK, but there's a culture of making bad jokes and awful puns, edge of the pier humour, where that's the whole point. The jokes are meant to be terrible, not even jokes, they're supposed to make you groan, they're supposed to be terrible. I'm glad you're appalled, because that's the goal. :)

I hope you cringed so hard that you need to have a lay down. lol

1 minute ago, enaysoft said:

Not sure if you're from the UK, but there's a culture of making bad jokes and awful puns, edge of the pier humour, where that's the whole point. The jokes are meant to be terrible, not even jokes, they're supposed to make you groan, they're supposed to be terrible. I'm glad you're appalled, because that's the goal. :)

I hope you cringed so hard that you need to have a lay down. lol

You're much better at making excuses than jokes.

Just joking! ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MiahMamoon said:

come on just close the thread already, its getting out of hand now 

Seriously dude, what do you get out of posting a comment like that? Other people are having a conversation. It's not about you. You're not part of it. You could be a part of it, but you've chosen not to. Instead, you've chosen to demand request everyone to stop talking.

Just close the window and move on with your life if you don't like it.

• Like 4

The focus should not be on the players who play these games and their motivations for doing so, but more so for these devs who's sole aim is to take advantage of the fact that the bulk of these people play due to being addicted to the trophy count.

Of course there will always be exceptions, but my issue is with the people making these games and the reason why they are doing it.

Just now, ScintillaWolf said:

the bulk of these people play due to being addicted to the trophy count.

Citation needed!!!!

After 14 pages of this outrageous claim, you'd think someone would show up with some evidence by now.

I really think this is just a made up claim to make yourself feel better. They have higher scores than you do, so they must be doing something bad. Or they must be bad people. Is that really how you think?

Dude, jealousy and resentment are the absolute worst things in the universe. Stop it.

3 minutes ago, GraniteBeast603 said:

Citation needed!!!!

After 14 pages of this outrageous claim, you'd think someone would show up with some evidence by now.

I really think this is just a made up claim to make yourself feel better. They have higher scores than you do, so they must be doing something bad. Or they must be bad people. Is that really how you think?

Dude, jealousy and resentment are the absolute worst things in the universe. Stop it.

Are you seriously trying to suggest that it's outrageous for me to claim that people who play The Jumping Gimp are for anything other than to padd their profile?

The players motivation isn't my problem, devs with shit intentions is. You only took a snippet of what I wrote. Is what I said any more outrageous than your nonsense comment that I must think they're bad people?

Wind your neck in.

Edited by ScintillaWolf
  • Like 1