Don't support this.

GMVehox

9 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

If you feel bad everytime you buy one, then STOP!

The only pressure if on your time and wallet, just ignore the leaderboard.

You can't change the past but you can change your future.

Join us! The group that plays games for FUN and enjoying a bit of a trophy challenge every now and again.

Damn that sounds fun, maybe you guys are right. I'm really trying to stop buying those trash games. For example I only bought the first Pretty Bird series. That's already a good start huh? :)

Now let's stop the Breakthrough and The Jumping */* Journey games. 

9 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Thanks for bringing attention to another EZ platinum.

I hope you enjoy playing it! :)

And let's hope they make a series out of it and then you end up spending over 100 bucks for nothing again. Sounds fun.

Edited by SoLiD_FLaMezZx
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, SoLiD_FLaMezZx said:

Better start late than never.

If you mean you are done buying these games completely then good for you, if you are still buying the 1 dollar ones you are as big as part of a problem as the people who buy the 4 dollar ones

• Like 4

Just now, MD_91 said:

If you mean you are done buying these games completely then good for you, if you are still buying the 1 dollar ones you are as big as part of a problem as the people who buy the 4 dollar ones

Done with all of them. And respect you didn't buy any of these!

• Like 2

As the main page trophy list is saturated with these games now, I think as an idea (it's been discussed already, i'm sure) that the user or the site has an option to filter them to a seperate page or listing so you either don't see them on the front end OR just one stack is visible with a link to the full page listing of all the others?

I'm sure there are both sides to it, those who don't care and don't mind and those who are for it, I just think if there's an option it may diffuse the constant arguement of these games a little, because they clearly at this point aren't going away.

Edited by Ashbo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TriadThunder-X said:

This game sounds like the unwanted and unexpected spin-off of Sonic the Hedgehog.

Beat me to it.

I too was looking at this thinking “what the fuck kind of Sonic OC is this?” Lol.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, SoLiD_FLaMezZx said:

Done with all of them. And respect you didn't buy any of these!

I bought about 20 of these cheap crappy games last year because I was thinking of trying to climb the leaderboards but after completing a few of them it just felt very unrewarding so I stopped

If you really aren't getting any enjoyment out of them then I hope you can stop 

Edited by MD_91
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, MD_91 said:

I bought about 20 of these cheap crappy games last year because I was thinking of trying to climb the leaderboards but after completing a few of them it just felt very unrewarding so I stopped

If you really aren't getting any enjoyment out of them then I hope you can stop 

Same here. I bought some of these shitty games last year, just to see for myself how bad they were but whilst they were fun for a couple of entries, the joke soon wore off and became tiresome so I stopped bothering and haven't bought any of this shite in months.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, SoLiD_FLaMezZx said:

Please don't support and buy this "game", if you are strong enough! This is getting out of hands and we need to stop this... every single person can contribute if he doesn't spend 4 bucks for nothing. You already spent 12 bucks, if you bought all three versions of this. That's insane, you could've bought The Witcher 3 'Game of the year edition' on sale.

I know you want more (bronze) trophies, but there has to be a limit. For example I always buy the first version of this "games" and that's it. I mean come on you literally press one button. Very funny and impressive. They couldn't even name the trophies... what a shame.

I know I won't change your mind buying this game or not, but I had to write this post. It may change a single person's perspective and that's already a good start. :P

I like hedgehogs and it was my 40000th trophy too. This game is brilliant.

I appreciate games like My Name is Mayo because although the 'gameplay' is just press X a number times they at least made me chuckle every once in a while, so 99p to make me laugh I'm all good with that. 

The trashy Mahjong/Poker etc anime games I play as it's a huge de-stresser after playing something monotonous/infuriating and just in general Mahjong/Anime lower my blood pressure ?

But these Jumping/Stroke/Flying shovelware games are getting a bit much.

I don't particularly have an issue with them being on there but Sony needs to start finding a way to filter or add a 'I'm not interested' function because the store really has cluttered over the past few months.

Trophies haven't been competitive for a looooong time especially for those that play the same game 6 times in different regions and seeing as Sony still refuses to give any rewards/acknowledgement to trophy hunters I don't see it being worth getting worked up about it. Just do them for you and let people blow their money away on some arbitrary crap shovelware that no one at all is impressed that you have it on your account especially 6 times over. 

These people obviously have stupid amounts of money and blow it away on dumb ass stuff (nothing new there) ooorrrr they are probably unemployed and their only joy is some arbitrary Trophy score.

Either way, I still enjoy Trophy Hunting for myself.

Just wish Sony would make more of an effort to filter it all and actually make an effort to bring over some interesting indie games/improve their backwards compat service rather than pumping their store with garbage.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, James_Tonto said:

They lowered the standard for what could be sold on their platform, I think it was done after Valve did the same on Steam. Admittedly I don't think it's as bad as the problem steam has with asset flips proliferating the store front. But yeah people who bought these terrible games to boost their trophy counts, was it worth the time and money to increase that trophy count? Nobody wants to look over a trophy list full of crappy games... Except maybe to comment on them having a lot of terrible trash games on their profiles?

This has always kinda been a problem, I remember back when it used to only be crappy licensed games like Terminator Salvation or that Hannah Montana game that would blight otherwise respectable trophy lists.

PSN is worse. Don't be silly. Steam actually has tools that help discoverability.

Including the ability to hide games from view, and if they opt into the developer page beta the ability to outright ignore developers you don't like. (that profile needs to come out of beta already and stop being opt in). 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SoLiD_FLaMezZx said:

Damn that sounds fun, maybe you guys are right. I'm really trying to stop buying those trash games. For example I only bought the first Pretty Bird series. That's already a good start huh? :)

Now let's stop the Breakthrough and The Jumping */* Journey games. 

I hope you enjoy playing it! :)

And let's hope they make a series out of it and then you end up spending over 100 bucks for nothing again. Sounds fun.

So hypocritical its sickening. Most of your games you plat are at least 90 percent so your telling other people not to support these games but your one of the worst culprits i have seen on here. Take a big look in the mirror before telling people what to do.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, SimmondsR said:

I appreciate games like My Name is Mayo because although the 'gameplay' is just press X a number times they at least made me chuckle every once in a while, so 99p to make me laugh I'm all good with that. 

The trashy Mahjong/Poker etc anime games I play as it's a huge de-stresser after playing something monotonous/infuriating and just in general Mahjong/Anime lower my blood pressure ?

But these Jumping/Stroke/Flying shovelware games are getting a bit much.

I don't particularly have an issue with them being on there but Sony needs to start finding a way to filter or add a 'I'm not interested' function because the store really has cluttered over the past few months.

Trophies haven't been competitive for a looooong time especially for those that play the same game 6 times in different regions and seeing as Sony still refuses to give any rewards/acknowledgement to trophy hunters I don't see it being worth getting worked up about it. Just do them for you and let people blow their money away on some arbitrary crap shovelware that no one at all is impressed that you have it on your account especially 6 times over. 

These people obviously have stupid amounts of money and blow it away on dumb ass stuff (nothing new there) ooorrrr they are probably unemployed and their only joy is some arbitrary Trophy score.

Either way, I still enjoy Trophy Hunting for myself.

Just wish Sony would make more of an effort to filter it all and actually make an effort to bring over some interesting indie games/improve their backwards compat service rather than pumping their store with garbage.

Yeah I agree with that... games like that with a content are okay. But just pressing one button and watching a pizza jump is not even a game. Looks like a 12 year kid copied and pasted some codes from Google and we are supporting that lol.

4 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

So hypocritical its sickening. Most of your games you plat are at least 90 percent so your telling other people not to support these games but your one of the worst culprits i have seen on here. Take a big look in the mirror before telling people what to do.

That's why it's time to change.

I wonder how sickening it'd feel if the 'Devs' for these games released how much profit they make......

7 minutes ago, SoLiD_FLaMezZx said:

Yeah I agree with that... games like that with a content are okay. But just pressing one button and watching a pizza jump is not even a game. Looks like a 12 year kid copied and pasted some codes from Google and we are supporting that lol.

Oh 100% I agree.

Gotta wonder what sort of life these people lead too, like fun just died for them a loooong time ago.

I think I played one of the first ones The Pig D I think it was called and just....like..why would you wake up and play a game like that over and over. I guess you could have an automated process do it for you I suppose.

14 minutes ago, SoLiD_FLaMezZx said:

But just pressing one button and watching a pizza jump is not even a game. Looks like a 12 year kid copied and pasted some codes from Google and we are supporting that lol.

Yeah but....if it's "not even a game" then....

https://psnprofiles.com/SoLiD_FLaMezZx?search=jumping

There's no "we" at all mate. YOU were supporting "that" lol

How did you not think this yourself, before playing this "game" 24 times already? lol

That's about 30 dollars or so, quite literally the price of one normal game (which probably would last you longer than 30 games of 1 minutes)

I'll happily come around to your house and bounce foot on a table in front of you if you wish, 30 dollars for about an hour seems like a good job, we should film it and then we can call it "The Jumping Dinner : The Movie!"

(You'll need to pay for my flights and trains etc from Japan to your house though)

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 3