Don't support this.

GMVehox

6 minutes ago, SoLiD_FLaMezZx said:

That's why it's time to change.

Too late pal. Damage is already done. 

I made the exact same type thread a bit back and got absolutley hammered for it because ive plated a few retaliaka games (which imo do deserve supporting) and then my thread got merged after about 10 posts

• Like 3

1 minute ago, enaysoft said:

Yeah but....if it's not even game....

https://psnprofiles.com/SoLiD_FLaMezZx?search=jumping

There's no "we" at all mate. YOU were supporting "that" lol

How did you not think this yourself, before playing this "game" 24 times already? lol

That's about 30 dollars or so, quite literally the price of one normal game (which probably would last you longer than 30 games of 1 minutes)

Haha I didn't even look.

How can you even complain about it when that's literally all that's on your account ?

big f-ing ooof

3 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Yeah but....if it's "not even game" then....

https://psnprofiles.com/SoLiD_FLaMezZx?search=jumping

There's no "we" at all mate. YOU were supporting "that" lol

How did you not think this yourself, before playing this "game" 24 times already? lol

That's about 30 dollars or so, quite literally the price of one normal game (which probably would last you longer than 30 games of 1 minutes)

I'll happily come around to your house and bounce foot on a table in front of you if you wish, 30 dollars for about an hour seems like a good job (You'll need to pay for my flights and trains etc from Japan to your house though)

Damn I'm in. Let's gooo! ?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SoLiD_FLaMezZx said:

Damn I'm in. Let's gooo! ?

Cool. It's sorted then.

Well anyway, before I give you all my bank details in order for you to put cash in it, what's going on with this game?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3866-overruled/SoLiD_FLaMezZx?order=date

Considering you have 95% easy games, this one in particular, there's some really super ultra trophies in there, and you're the last guy on the site to earn a few of them.

Are you like Goku and you're just purposely holding in your power level?

I'm not saying you're a cheater or anything, rather, I'm in awe that 4 of your 5 rarest trophies were earned with ease in a mere couple of hours.

My hero.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Cool. It's sorted then.

Well anyway, before I give you all my bank details in order for you to put cash in it, what's going on with this game?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3866-overruled/SoLiD_FLaMezZx?order=date

Considering you have 95% easy games, this one in particular, there's some really super ultra trophies in there, and you're the last guy on the site to earn a few of them.

Are you like Goku and you're just purposely holding in your power level?

I'm not saying you're a cheater or anything, rather, I'm in awe that 4 of your 5 rarest trophies were earned with ease in a mere couple of hours.

My hero.

Lol. I usually don't have time to go for rare trophies, but when I really like a game no rarity can stop me to get this trophy, except bugs. Curse you Dead Island Riptide! I really wanted this Platinum, because it has a cool name, but a common bug didn't let me get it. ?

I like the 99 Cent Games, cause at the end Im a platinum Hunter Not trophy Hunter, but paying 4 Dollars/Euros for hedgehog to Jump is where i have to day ist Must stop and Pressing one button 36272772723 times is ridicoulos. Sometimes i like platinum something very fast After i finished a big Game, ist like a Gift for me. Hate those Accounts which a Full of theses cheap Games. My Name is Mayo was different it was well made Imo. The Problem is it will Not end as Long people will buy it, and There will always be people/Gamers. 

regret also some of these games in my List, but as Long i get Them on 100% i can now be ok with it. but the way it goes Here with These Games ist defintly the wrong way. Dont Support this Friends, Even if u have the Money. Invest it or something.

Edited by VER7UZ-
  • Like 3

People said Ratalaika took things too far with their easy plats but these days they are the golden standard and praised by trophy hunters because they actually make games (a high standard). Things got worse.

Then people complained about Breakthrough Gaming but these days they are defended because "at least it's just a dollar". Things got worse.

Now people complain about $4 purchased platinums but between Turbo and Nitro version, these higher priced paid plats are already becoming a standard. Something even more exploitative will come along and this won't feel so bad. Things will get worse.

And PSNP is only feeding this addiction since their one and only leaderboards counts a Stroke the Hedgehog plat == a Star Ocean IV plat. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, iriihutoR84 said:

People said Ratalaika took things too far with their easy plats but these days they are the golden standard and praised by trophy hunters because they actually make games (a high standard). Things got worse.

Then people complained about Breakthrough Gaming but these days they are defended because "at least it's just a dollar". Things got worse.

Now people complain about $4 purchased platinums but between Turbo and Nitro version, these higher priced paid plats are already becoming a standard. Something even more exploitative will come along and this won't feel so bad. Things will get worse.

And PSNP is only feeding this addiction since their one and only leaderboards counts a Stroke the Hedgehog plat == a Star Ocean IV plat. 

I actually really enjoy the ratalaika games tbh! Fun little games! I’ve not played one in a while though. Also concept destruction is so fun among others! But I agree, if Sony don’t do something major they will just keep coming and it’s sad to see

1 minute ago, Cloemoester said:

I actually really enjoy the ratalaika games tbh! Fun little games! I’ve not played one in a while though. Also concept destruction is so fun among others! But I agree, if Sony don’t do something major they will just keep coming and it’s sad to see

Nothing wrong with many of  Ratalaika's games but their trophy lists often require you to beat like 10% of the games for the plat. Ratalaika sells platinum trophies, that was always a big part of why people bought many of their games, even if their games are actually okay. They pioneered selling trophies. 

• Like 2

Just now, BennyWalton66 said:

Find a effective leaderboard progression method thay doesn't involve them and we'll talk.

Oh I have one for you: ignore the shit leaderboard because it's a complete wasteland. Remove the LB from your consideration of time and money spent and you won't play these scams and waste your time

• Like 2

7 hours ago, SoLiD_FLaMezZx said:

Please don't support and buy this "game", if you are strong enough! This is getting out of hands and we need to stop this... every single person can contribute if he doesn't spend 4 bucks for nothing. You already spent 12 bucks, if you bought all three versions of this. That's insane, you could've bought The Witcher 3 'Game of the year edition' on sale.

I know you want more (bronze) trophies, but there has to be a limit. For example I always buy the first version of this "games" and that's it. I mean come on you literally press one button. Very funny and impressive. They couldn't even name the trophies... what a shame.

I know I won't change your mind buying this game or not, but I had to write this post. It may change a single person's perspective and that's already a good start. :P

Your argument would hold more weight if you yourself weren't actively buying these "games". Whatever about playing these things in the past, but you're still buying and playing these types of games as we speak. So what exactly is your point? Don't support these games while you continue to do exactly that? I'm confused

• Like 2