Clean-ish Hands Bugged?

UNDERDOG90

I have done the entire loop at least 4 times without killing any eternalist (didn't even shoot any of them) and all visionaries and broke the loop, but didn't get the trophy. Did it happen to anyone else? has anyone figured a way around?

Edit: Finally got it!!!

For anyone having trouble: 

After some searching I found a old redit post where in the party(Updaam - Evening) the post author had to collect the residium from egor in order to earn the trophy. I collected the residium from both egor and wenji (didn't kill any invading Julianas) and went to the RAK-killed Juliana with the pistol on the platform and jumped off the platform and finally got it

Edited by UNDERDOG90
Figured out the problem
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, UNDERDOG90 said:

I have done the entire loop at least 4 times without killing any eternalist (didn't even shoot any of them) and all visionaries and broke the loop, but didn't get the trophy. Did it happen to anyone else? has anyone figured a way around?

Edit: Finally got it!!!

For anyone having trouble: 

After some searching I found a old redit post where in the party(Updaam - Evening) the post author had to collect the residium from egor in order to earn the trophy. I collected the residium from both egor and wenji (didn't kill any invading Julianas) and went to the RAK-killed Juliana with the pistol on the platform and jumped off the platform and finally got it

I am having big problems with this trophy. I dont know what I am doing wrong.
Any tips?

I am pretty sure I dont kill any normal enemies, just the bosses. I hold stealth as long as possible (for Wenji and Egor stealth is blown, of course). I collect both eridium sources on both of them...

I have friends only setting, so there is no Juliana invading...

I kill Juliana at the final scene from a distance with sniper... do I have to kill her up close with pistol or what?
Anything else I am doing wrong? (I feel maybe on the first day with Harriet some NPC enemies get killed somehow , but I dont know what I can do about it....

What a BS trophy. 

At the first area I kill Hariet with a stealth takedown using aether and the machete and leave by using the white door behind her.
At the second area I use aether and get a nullifier suitcase from egor's lab and place it near the radio device when the eternalists are a bit away and as soon as the radio device appears I remove the battery from the nullifier so I can use aether again. Then I wait until the eternalists rotate again and use aether near the radio device and input the code (It's okay if you're spotted, just lose them and wait for their alert to end).

At the third area it's pretty simple going to the bunker and using nexus to take both Fia and Charlie out with a purple rapier shot.

At the last area use shift and aether, go to the party and use the meat grinder on Alexis, then go on the roof and take Wenji and Egor out with aether and a purple rapier. It's okay if you're spotted, you can go a bit back on the roof and hide behind the ac units until their alert is gone and then go to them again for another shot until you kill them. After that use aether and collect their residium and go the the RAK (if Julianna invades don't kill her just hack her antenna).

At the RAK just go to the platform use the dual pistols to kill Julianna and jump off the platform.

That's how I managed to get it after 4-5 unsuccessful loops.

Sidenote: The only residium I collected was from Wenji and Egor.

Also don't worry about eternalists getting killed by other means, like in Harriet's hangar - the eternalist on the crane or the eternalist with the explosives on the beach

Hope that helps

Edited by UNDERDOG90
Sidenote update
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, UNDERDOG90 said:

At the first area I kill Hariet with a stealth takedown using aether and the machete and leave by using the white door behind her.
At the second area I use aether and get a nullifier suitcase from egor's lab and place it near the radio device when the eternalists are a bit away and as soon as the radio device appears I remove the battery from the nullifier so I can use aether again. Then I wait until the eternalists rotate again and use aether near the radio device and input the code (It's okay if you're spotted, just lose them and wait for their alert to end).

At the third area it's pretty simple going to the bunker and using nexus to take both Fia and Charlie out with a purple rapier shot.

At the last area use shift and aether, go to the party and use the meat grinder on Alexis, then go on the roof and take Wenji and Egor out with aether and a purple rapier. It's okay if you're spotted, you can go a bit back on the roof and hide behind the ac units until their alert is gone and then go to them again for another shot until you kill them. After that use aether and collect their residium and go the the RAK (if Julianna invades don't kill her just hack her antenna).

At the RAK just go to the platform use the dual pistols to kill Julianna and jump off the platform.

That's how I managed to get it after 4-5 unsuccessful loops.

Sidenote: The only residium I collected was from Wenji and Egor.

Also don't worry about eternalists getting killed by other means, like in Harriet's hangar - the eternalist on the crane or the eternalist with the explosives on the beach

Hope that helps

Okay thanks, I will try later.

Can you quit out of the ps5 app and save to the cloud?
Can you just quit to the game menu in order to "restart" a part of day?

Edited by servus99

6 minutes ago, servus99 said:

Okay thanks, I will try later.

Can you quit out of the ps5 app and save to the cloud?
Can you just quit to the game menu in order to "restart" a part of day?

Yeah u can quit out and revert back to the tunnels during the time you left dunno if it will count against you for this trophy or not if you accidentally killed a regular enemy ect but it does kick u back to the tunnels during the time u was in

I had the same problem. I got it in my 5th attempt. But I never picked up anything at all so all that is bs. The only thing that I did differently on my 5th attempt was that I killed the invading Julianna. 

The trophy seems pretty buggy. Best thing you can do is just to repeat until it pops, picking up stuff does nothing. 

10 minutes ago, servus99 said:

Sometimes I cant press L1 to activate the Nullifier in front of the Experiment. Any Idea why? This leads to many restarts...

Don’t press L1… just press square to place it after you activated it. 

Edited by Quink666

4 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

I had the same problem. I got it in my 5th attempt. But I never picked anything at all. The only thing that I did differently on my 5th attempt was that I killed the invading Julianna. 

The trophy seems pretty buggy. Best thing you can do I just to repeat until it pops. 

Did you do it in one go. Or did you exit and replay a day time more than once?

Also, I thought you HAVE to kill Juliana at the end, not during invasion?

Just now, servus99 said:

Did you do it in one go. Or did you exit and replay a day time more than once?

Also, I thought you HAVE to kill Juliana at the end, not during invasion?

I did it in one go. Activate infinite reprisals and just rush through it. You still have to kill her and yourself to get the trophy.  You can get invaded by Julianna several times but you still need to kill her as usual in the end. I just told you what I did differently when the trophy popped for me. I never picked anything up. I once played the entire day in full stealth and no trophy. It’s just a buggy trophy and best you can do is to just repeat h til it pops. 

• Like 2

Got the trophy, finally.

I CAN CONFIRM:

- You can use infinite lives and one hit kills (accessibility options).

- I did not loot any residium from any boss.

- I killed Juliana when she invaded me at the end of level 4, and killed her again in the final room before jumping down.

It seems to me you have to kill Juliana in the final level as she invades, because I did 10 perfect runs without that one thing, and the trophy didnt pop 10 times.

Edited by servus99
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, servus99 said:

Got the trophy, finally.

I CAN CONFIRM:

- I killed Juliana when she invaded me at the end of level 4, and killed her again in the final room before jumping down.

It seems to me you have to kill Juliana in the final level as she invades, because I did 10 perfect runs without that one thing, and the trophy didnt pop 10 times.

Gratz! Now we know what is needed it seems like. Because i did 4 runs without picking anything up but i didn't kill Julianna during the invasion and the trophy never popped. But as soon as i killed the invading Julianna i got the trophy just like you!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Gratz! Now we know what is needed it seems like. Because i did 4 runs without picking anything up but i didn't kill Julianna during the invasion and the trophy never popped. But as soon as i killed the invading Julianna i got the trophy just like you!

Nice man!!! Glad you got it eventually.

20 hours ago, servus99 said:

Got the trophy, finally.

I CAN CONFIRM:

It seems that that it unlocks in different ways for people. As I mentioned in my second post that was the way it unlocked for me. I had tried at least 5 complete loops without success (I tried using accessibility's one shot kills/killing invading Juliannas/killing Juliana on the platform with the pistol and from the door with a rapier). On my successful loop I didn't kill any invading Juliannas, I just hacked her antennas. The only thing I did differently on my last run was collect the residium from Wenji and Egor (as I read from a old redit post) and it unlocked right away as I broke the loop. I know it sounds strange but it worked so I don't complain.  

I have tried all the ways you discussed above, but this trophy still has no pop. I even opened a new save for this trophy, but it still doesn't work.
I tried to sneak through all the conditions in online mode without pausing or opening the auxiliary mode, but it still didn't work:(

Edited by Megaloasuka

In my case I done the trophy along with Ending It without taking any residium from targets.
And I killed Julianna when she invaded (only single player mode).
So killing Julianna as she invades it's probably neccesary for the trophy.
My friend should try this trophy today I will ask him if he can confirm the theory of this one.

It popped for me after 12th attempt, so my advice would be to keep trying until you get it.

I've tried every possible combination of killing and not killing invading Juliana, and picking and not picking up residium.

In the run it popped I didn't kill Juliana but I picked residium from wenjie and egor, and after reading previous posts I would say this trophy got a mind of its own :)

Great game (8-9/10) but I hate the damn trophies.  I'll try with her invading and also access options to see if that helps.

Edit:

Finally got it!!! ?? I'll continue the platinum hunt tomorrow after work, should be done on Sunday at the latest. 

Edited by Fr_0zt
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Fr_0zt said:

Great game (8-9/10) but I hate the damn trophies.  I'll try with her invading and also access options to see if that helps. 

I have a friend who had to try this trophy 8 times before it popped. It finally popped on the 8th attempt but he had done nothing different that time compared to the seven previous attempts. Best thing you can do is just to rush through and do it as many times as fast as possible. Should only take 17-18 minutes per run if you use one shot and infinite reprisals. 

Stick with it and you’ll get it soon enough. 

• Like 1

I finally found the reason why the trophy is not pop. When the game updates the dlc, new type of enemies who will pull the bombs when they see you are added. They are found in the boss room of updaam - morning. Because the trigger mechanism of the trophy is not updated with the update of the dlc, the death of such enemies is still counted as your killing.

What you need to do is not disturb them, which can be solved by entering the warehouse from the roof. After killing Harriet, you must press the button to let the tower crane rise to save the guy hanging on it. Then you can leave.

I tried all the methods discussed in reply above, including absorbing residium, killing/not killing the invading Juliana, turning on/off the cheating mode in the game, and passing the game online/offline. All these tries are failed. Finally, I realized that it was probably the problem of these self destructing enemies, so I tried not to disturb them. I turned on all the cheating modes, including one-hit kills, enemy strength and targeting, and did not kill any invaders, nor absorb residium. After opening the door in the final platform, I directly killed Juliana and jumped down. Finally, the trophy poped. I'm pretty sure it's the problem of those self destructing enemies.

1 hour ago, Megaloasuka said:

What you need to do is not disturb them, which can be solved by entering the warehouse from the roof. After killing Harriet, you must press the button to let the tower crane rise to save the guy hanging on it. Then you can leave.

I played an entire day in Stealth neven aggroing anyone at all and still didn't get the trophy. Pretty sure it's just a buggy trophy where you have to try several times. Since people have gotten the trophy when using turrets i fell pretty confident that other enemies can kill other enemies as long as you dont actively kill any.

I used Teleport and the new added Fuge Slag. There is a upgrade for Fuge where enemies start fighting each other. 

I just sat on a rooftop and waited until every enemies killed each other. Didn’t collect any residium.

I wondered if this will work, because technically I don’t kill any eternalist myself. And yes it worked first try. 

Got it first try thankfully. I was spotted plenty of times, but made sure the paintbomb guys didn't detonate themselves by quickly blinking away.

I also died a few times, but continued with unlimited lives. Julianna invaded in the morning on my way to escaping, after killing Harriet and sabotaging the fireworks and I killed her.

Then I shot Julianna at the end with the pistol and jumped off the ledge, the trophy popped right after I jumped.

This trophy certainly is glitchy, as it took a few hours and trying all the above suggestions here and on other trophy sites, including trying to prevent all Eternalist deaths not directly caused by Colt (bad joke meat-grinder drops, etc.). In the end, I had to complete all four time periods without quitting or restarting in order for the trophy to register. I think quitting or restoring backup saves nullifies the trophy somehow, just like how slab upgrades sometimes disappear after going into safe mode or backup save reloads.

One-shot kills makes this way easier to take out the Visionaries in the Gameplay menu and doesn't void the trophy. I didn't use turrets, just stealth, so can't speak if those count as intentional Eternalist deaths or not. I did kill Harriet after she stopped the crane lowering the Eternalist in to the gas (halfway through her speech) just to be safe and used the meat-grinder to take out Aleksis.

Killing an invading Julianna, was also not required, just hacked the satellite and get out of there (she invaded me in Updaam and I just ignored her).

I couldn't unlock the Clean-ish Hands trophy because I was playing on Friends Only Mode and when i changed it to Single Player Mode I got the trophy on my first try.

There's probably other issues with this trophy too, but i would recommend everybody to change their Mode to Single Player when trying this trophy.

Other trophies can be unlocked with Friends Only Mode and they are easier that way because Julianna doesn't invade.

Edited by TuomasH92