This week's challenge?

I'm also trying to figure this out. I'm sure it's a simple answer, like stun somebody with a flashbang or something and then have somebody else kill that person, but I'm new to the game so I'm trying to learn as I go here and this will probably be the last weekly challenge I assume, so just want to make sure it's doable lol

• Like 1

23 hours ago, TheSkyIsTeal said:

It might end up being self-explanatory but does anyone know what a "stunned kill assist" is and how many players are needed to get them?

figured it out. You have to buy the stun crossbow, and then when youre playing you have to shoot somebody with it, which stuns them. then, somebody else has to kill that person while theyre stunned.

• Like 2

On 28/09/2022 at 0:41 AM, Slipknot_Fan007 said:

figured it out. You have to buy the stun crossbow, and then when youre playing you have to shoot somebody with it, which stuns them. then, somebody else has to kill that person while theyre stunned.

That's the last trophy I need to get. What seems awkward is that I could not connect to anyone from outside of Europe. Did anyone have this kind of problem? 

• Like 1