Most annoying trophy grind?

Maceoo2011

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast. You need to destroy every object on every map in 1P Vs CPU. If the Computer destroys just one bloody object, it won't count as you destroyed it and you need to play the whole map again to get that object done. I can' t really explain better then that it may sound easy but oh boy it's a pain in the ass and a very long grind. :shakefist:

• Like 1

Fourth and Forty in Saints Row IV. You just sit there and do nothing but wait for the game to clock in 40 hours. Even though I took enough time to do everything else in the game I still only had about 29 hours by the time I beat the story and got all the collectibles.

The "10,000 Damage in" and "Heal 10,000 Damage with" in New Vegas is pretty close too, but at least you're doing something for it.

• Like 1

Hungry Giraffe. Don't you think it's fun seeing a Giraffe eat food for OVER 50 HOURS!!! No other game modes to play. No variety in the gameplay. At least with COD or other games, you have variety in what you can do. Not in Hungry Giraffe. It is a 50 hour torture session. Bear in mind, the trophy I'm referring to is "Supersize Me". You have to get the Giraffe to eat a COMBINED TOTAL OF 3 MILLION CALORIES! Urgh. The very thought of it annoys me. Lol.

There was a moment playing it I "almost" gave in to never getting 100% on it.

Then, I went mad. I started doing 6 hour sessions a day. Eating 200,000 calories. I got the trophy within 2 weeks. Whereas, I would've got it 2 months had I played it a bit at a time.

I'm a persistent gamer. But, my persistence was put to the test like never before.

D-O  N-O-T  P-L-A-Y  T-H-I-S  G-A-M-E

:angry:

Edited by RisewithBane

Noted.

A very similar trophy. Rich and Famous from Spartacus Legends. Reaching lvl 50? Not a pleasant ride, I believe I have around 100 hours on that game, not really sure, at least I'm at level 45 now, and with the daily rewards it has become easier. Now I only play half an hour per day. I don't care when I get it, I refuse to play more than that.

• Like 1

Soul Calibur 5 - wind of battle (move total of +80k meters in battle)

not that it is hard or anything......I got all the other trophies so far and thats the only one left.

Been walking for hours now and stil didnt get it!! 
I'm just pissed off at how stupid this trophy is!!! it's not like its a challenge or fun in any way!!.....what's the point of this????

Hungry Giraffe. Don't you think it's fun seeing a Giraffe eat food for OVER 50 HOURS!!! No other game modes to play. No variety in the gameplay. At least with COD or other games, you have variety in what you can do. Not in Hungry Giraffe. It is a 50 hour torture session. Bear in mind, the trophy I'm referring to is "Supersize Me". You have to get the Giraffe to eat a COMBINED TOTAL OF 3 MILLION CALORIES! Urgh. The very thought of it annoys me. Lol.

There was a moment playing it I "almost" gave in to never getting 100% on it.

Then, I went mad. I started doing 6 hour sessions a day. Eating 200,000 calories. I got the trophy within 2 weeks. Whereas, I would've got it 2 months had I played it a bit at a time.

I'm a persistent gamer. But, my persistence was put to the test like never before.

Watching a giraffe eat for 50 hours huh? Whats next, a trophy to watch paint dry for 100 hours 

Mine was the wanted trophy on gta 4

I liked doing Noose, had a lot of fun playing it. Played it for 2 weeks straight

Definitely has to be Payday 2 for me.

Especially annoying considering it's the second time doing it. Most of it solo.

Have you got any tips on solo strategies for XP farming?

Grinding the battle trophies on Star Ocean, no other grind compares

WKC is up there too

DEMON'S SOULS grinding a pure bladestone

Bladestones aren't that hard to get. It took me 2 hours to get 2 pure bladestones