Most annoying trophy grind?

Maceoo2011

Have you got any tips on solo strategies for XP farming?

I tend to just find myself spamming Ukrainian Job on Overkill.

It's a bit frustrating after a while, but it's certainly one of the better options when you only need C4 to do so.

I'm sure that there are much better solutions out there, but it's what works for me.

Biggest grinds for me had to be in two games. 

#1. One Piece Pirate Warriors- Getting 100,000 kills. I would enter the same story mission over and over and over again for a couple hours every day beating enemies to death, but what was annoying was they would only spawn in groups of 5 so it took a long time. 

#2. Bleach Soul Ressurecion- Several trophies in this game are a big grind. For example...getting every character to max level, beating every mission with every character, getting S rank on every mission, and beating every mission on Very Hard. By the end I clocked in at a little over 300 hours of gameplay but I think I was going slower than most people because I've seen people say they got it in about 150 hours. 

One of the most annoying one that I encountered was in Ni No Kuni, "Familiarologist." It was the trophie that made me so bored of grinding to get the platnium. Getting level 55 in Assassin's Creed 4 was also super boring but was sucessful with that.

Bladestones aren't that hard to get. It took me 2 hours to get 2 pure bladestones

I disagree, I farmed it for a good 10 hours and still never got it, I had to trade for it in order to get the trophy. Didn't care though, after running the same circuit killing the same enemy for 10 hours I'll take any out I can get.

MODERN COMBAT: DOMINATION

20S26fd5d.png

Supreme Commander

Reach Level 72

0.21%
ULTRA RARE 40-silver.png

Its rarity speaks for itself. Apparently the trophy takes over 100+ hours to boost....ridiculous. The servers have no players and you can boost with bots so it kind of helps you out, but it still is incredibly boring.

Killzone Shadow Fall MP. There's a trophy for jack of all trades and I am just about 1/3 done with it, even though I have about 35 hours spend on it already. I am not sure if I am gonna finish it or not, but I'll try...

The "10,000 Damage in" and "Heal 10,000 Damage with" in New Vegas is pretty close too, but at least you're doing something for it.

That was such a pain in the ass. Healing 10,000 hp with food was the worst. I just spend time running from store to store and buying all the food they had, healing and waiting...Probably the most annoying fallout trophy >:(

• Like 1

Right now it's trying to finish all 73 episodes of You Don't Know Jack while getting the prizes. I'm currently on level 24 O~O

Before though it took me a pretty long time to get those last 10 levels in Skyrim after I had done everything. I received a good tip from someone that had gotten it but it was still loooonng and tedious.