Use Cross-Saves For Double Trophies

Chaos_Bladez

This game has its own in-game cross-save system, so you can beat it on PS5 and then load your save on PS4. Just be sure to log in your with your PSN account with its ProNet service on the main menu.

The trophies do not automatically pop but you can use it to quickly get the trophy for beating the campaign. Getting one ore will also trigger the ore trophies. However, getting one kill will not trigger the kill trophies. You have to do most trophies again, but you will have the benefit of a completed save to work with.

I am not going to platinum this game so I am not sure if there is some way to lock yourself out of a trophy on the other platform if you're using this method. In that case, I'd back up a PS4 and PS5 version of your save somewhat often. Luckily, you can back up PS4 saves on a USB stick, so that might be useful in case you want to reload an old save.

• 5 months later...

I played the PS5 version, auto popping the 100% on the ps4 version afterwards, and I can confirm you dont need to create ProNet Account, it is enough to just log in via PSN into ProNet.

Since you can auto pop the 100% trophy, you can mop up all other trophies in about 2h. All of them can be done on that completed savegame, no need to create a new one.

Also, I recommend you save up 10 ores (or 20 if you plan on doing all 3 stacks) when doing your first stack. That way, when loading the save on a new stack, you will have 10 ores to make 1 purchase, needed to trigger the purchase-trophies. So basically, when playing to get your first platinum, just buy guns or upgrades, if you have 10 ore/20 ore left. Because buying ammo in the shop costs 10 ore.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

So I logged in to ProNet via psn account on ps5. 

If I eventually want to replay this on the ps4 version to get the trophies again naturally. Like, not auto popping. But with using the ProNet player created levels that help with the 10k kills. 

Is there a way to do that?