BeautifulTorment

The official P4P thread

353 posts in this topic

Its about time we got one of these in here. I'll start things out. My level is called "Short for P4P". If you play it, and leave a review on it saying "P4P", I will get back to playing your level ASAP.

If you're interested, I also have a few 'real' levels if you would like to play them.

Everyone just needs to post their level title in here! Let's get this rollin'.

Edit: Just editing this in so that people don't waste their time playing my levels. I haven't had this game for a while and got my plat as well. Please, continue to use this thread for P4P business as usual, but I am not included in this anymore! Thanks :)

Edited by BeautifulTorment

Thanks for starting this thread... I just started this game and i will be playing off and on but i will for sure check out your level... i will need to make a level or two myself...

Might as well add that im looking for co-op people on this game also...

if you are interested add me

piggie_pie

please be sure NOT to send a blank friend request.

I just started LittleBigPlanet 2 yesterday. If anyone wants to help with any of the multiplayer required (or at least made much easier) things, feel free to add me. Otherwise I'll have to rely on random people... and so far that experience has been scary :P

Hi all, i'm looking for h4h and p4p. I always return the favour. Just message me through the game once you've done it and and i'll reciprocate.

Cheers.

Hi everyone! I need 46 plays. Leave a comment on the level and let me know you played so that I can play yours. Thanks!

PSN: bnecker717

Level: Journey

Link: http://lbp.me/v/-ws60-

Hi everyone! I need 46 plays. Leave a comment on the level and let me know you played so that I can play yours. Thanks!

PSN: bnecker717

Level: Journey

Link: http://lbp.me/v/-ws60-

Added to my queue on lbp.me. Will play next time I'm on LBP2 which should be this week sometime. No need to play any of my levels as I already got the trophy and deleted my crap effort of a level :P

Added to my queue on lbp.me. Will play next time I'm on LBP2 which should be this week sometime. No need to play any of my levels as I already got the trophy and deleted my crap effort of a level :P

Awesome! Thx so much!

Play my levels and send me a msg on psn to play yours so I know: psn - brenden3

Looking for some plays. I need 3 more plays on my call of duty tron ops level. i will return the favor me. message me over psn and i will play your level.

I need 41 more plays, if anybody can play my level, please do! I'll return the favor. The level is called "Extremely Short P4P"

http://lbp.me/v/gjd0j7

Edited by Qurb

I'm needing 50 Plays if anyones still knocking about.

Would be greatly appreciated as there not 1 sec levels. Still working on them and tweaking them and learning as I go so feedback would be gratefully revived. Happy to return the favor so leave me a message to let me know you've done it smile.gif

PSN: allsop1986

LBP.Me: Level 1 - Level 2

H4H P4P ..... cant hear that anymore ..... thats whats ruining that game, and only for the sake of a trophy.

if there's a LBP 3 please Mm don't added any stupid trophy like that in it >_<

that's include the 24 hour of creating that also shown in karting.

if there's a LBP 3 please Mm don't added any stupid trophy like that in it >_<

that's include the 24 hour of creating that also shown in karting.

For LBP2 my  level "1 Sec H4H P4P" right above my name.

http://lbp.me/v/h8h51n

As for LBP 1 do the same Ill return the favor.

For Karting was easy, took me a while to create Mountain Barrel Pass and Mountain Barrel Night ... time flew by but for LBP1 and LBP2 im drained from trying.  I guess I dont have it in to stay all day and creating those levels.  I totally suck at the creative aspect :-/

Thanks

Edited by DelicaGunz

For LBP2 my  level "1 Sec H4H P4P" right above my name.

http://lbp.me/v/h8h51n

As for LBP 1 do the same Ill return the favor.

For Karting was easy, took me a while to create Mountain Barrel Pass and Mountain Barrel Night ... time flew by but for LBP1 and LBP2 im drained from trying.  I guess I dont have it in to stay all day and creating those levels.  I totally suck at the creative aspect :-/

Thanks

thanks i'll let you know that i tried them by commenting or reviewing your level :) but i don't yet got LBP karting. 

Thanks to all who have helped. Got my 50 unique players.

Good tip to share: wait for players to dive in your pod as soon as they land play your P4P level you are using for this trophy. Got 39 unique players in two days.

God not as active as the LBP thread, (added deliciagunz and TheWastelanders)

If anyone has the time :

http://lbp.me/v/k7-zv4

Thanks

Edited by Memnoch