BeautifulTorment

The official P4P thread

377 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edit: Thank you everyone for all of the plays, good luck with yours! I will try my best to monitor the thread and play as many levels as I can.

Edited by Letenko22

I am still looking for players to play my level "Collection Race" for the 50 unique players trophy. 
I also still need 50 hearts on my levels and to be hearts by 30 people, so if anyone from here is willing to help with that, id appreciate it.
More then happy to return the favour for anyone who helps
My account: https://lbp.me/u/Tsubasa5000/levels?p=1&l=12

Posted (edited)

Thanks all done with trophy.

PM me through PSN if i can play your Level.

Edited by Sss4game

Posted (edited)

sonata-allegro/Total Wipeout (with Real Water) (Copy Free)

That is my LBP1 level with 28 plays and appears to be counting towards the pin, so I hope I don't need plays for my LBP2 level, but that can be found here

Edit:  I am now finished with Create for LBP1, and Total Wipeout needs 18 more plays for the 50 Unique Plays trophy.  Thank you so much to those who hearted me as an author.

Edited by sonata-allegro
Updated progress for LBP1; removed author heart requests.

Yo, would appreciate some help with the 50 unique players trophy.Please and thanks! 

https://lbp.me/v/q330rgm

I've been working through others' levels on the current boosting session, will have a go at the levels posted in this thread as well. 

Posted (edited)

FIRANILZA-X6TH-/Short Race & Vs Level. P4P.

Please play my "Short Race & Vs Level. P4P." level. Will definitely return the favour for anyone who helps. Thanks.

*Edit*

AlmondRouka

pokessor

bruin-rocks

konaboy322

TheBrowser

I already played your guys level. Please play mine said level as well. Thank you in advance.

*Edit 2*

Got the trophy! :) Thank you everyone who visited and played my level.  Really appreciated it.

Edited by FiRANilZA-x6th-

On 6/1/2019 at 7:51 PM, AlmondRouka said:

Yo, would appreciate some help with the 50 unique players trophy.Please and thanks! 

https://lbp.me/v/q330rgm

I've been working through others' levels on the current boosting session, will have a go at the levels posted in this thread as well. 

Played!

17 hours ago, FiRANilZA-x6th- said:

FIRANILZA-X6TH-/Short Race & Vs Level. P4P.

Please play my "Short Race & Vs Level. P4P." level. Will definitely return the favour for anyone who helps. Thanks.

*Edit*

AlmondRouka

pokessor

bruin-rocks

konaboy322

TheBrowser

I already played your guys level. Please play mine said level as well. Thank you in advance.

Played!  Also since your level is good for the Online Versus wins trophy, I could use someone's help on that particular trophy. 

3 hours ago, sonata-allegro said:

Played!  Also since your level is good for the Online Versus wins trophy, I could use someone's help on that particular trophy. 

I can help with that, if you wouldn't mind also returning the favor so I could get the trophy, too. 

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, sonata-allegro said:

Played!

Done! :)

9 hours ago, Duckster60 said:

Would appreciate any plays for this level, I'm currently queuing the last couple of levels to play later on today.

https://lbp.me/v/q3mfp02/activity

Thanks!

Already got the trophy, but gave you the unique run as well :)

Edited by FiRANilZA-x6th-

On 6/3/2019 at 11:04 AM, AlmondRouka said:

I can help with that, if you wouldn't mind also returning the favor so I could get the trophy, too. 

Of course!  It's not boosting if only one of us gets the trophy. ;) My timezone is CDT which is GMT -5:00.  I'm only occupied during the 4pm to 8pm hours Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday and 2pm to 4pm hours on Saturday for teaching piano lessons.  I'm available randomly Sunday and Monday, so its better during Tuesday through Saturday.

13 hours ago, sonata-allegro said:

Of course!  It's not boosting if only one of us gets the trophy. ;) My timezone is CDT which is GMT -5:00.  I'm only occupied during the 4pm to 8pm hours Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday and 2pm to 4pm hours on Saturday for teaching piano lessons.  I'm available randomly Sunday and Monday, so its better during Tuesday through Saturday.

Gotcha. Maybe sometime this weekend, say Saturday evening? Regardless, I should be able to fit something in. 

1 minute ago, AlmondRouka said:

Gotcha. Maybe sometime this weekend, say Saturday evening? Regardless, I should be able to fit something in. 

That should work perfectly.