Dazzling Personality trophy

Nathan69Drake

3 hours ago, aaroncharles said:

So i can confirm to get this trophy you have to reach tier 3 personality while having the 75%. It took me about 8 seasons to do it just simming matches and simming training sessions to get the personality points.

Does it matter if its a real player or a created player? :) 

I done it with Haaland but i assume it will work with a created player aswell, though it'll probably be more difficult. I would actually suggest using Mbappe as Psg dominate the french league and simulating matches with them is less of a struggle than Haaland with Mancity. Just make sure you get the A rating in the 3 training modes and leave the other 2 blank. Do not play any matches even if your player is in sub, you will eventually get back into the starting line up. The reason you don't want to play games is it'll start giving personality points after matches and it spreads them across all 3 categories and then will continue to give them even after simulating games. I found this out when i tried it, i was around 50k personality and by the time i got to 75k i was at 80% from being 90% prior. I guess to speed it up once you get to around 45-50k personality you can play matches, do the objectives and then request substitution and then it'll give you around 120 personality after every game. But i would suggest saving your game prior incase by the time you finish you arent at the required 75%.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, aaroncharles said:

I done it with Haaland but i assume it will work with a created player aswell, though it'll probably be more difficult. I would actually suggest using Mbappe as Psg dominate the french league and simulating matches with them is less of a struggle than Haaland with Mancity. Just make sure you get the A rating in the 3 training modes and leave the other 2 blank. Do not play any matches even if your player is in sub, you will eventually get back into the starting line up. The reason you don't want to play games is it'll start giving personality points after matches and it spreads them across all 3 categories and then will continue to give them even after simulating games. I found this out when i tried it, i was around 50k personality and by the time i got to 75k i was at 80% from being 90% prior. I guess to speed it up once you get to around 45-50k personality you can play matches, do the objectives and then request substitution and then it'll give you around 120 personality after every game. But i would suggest saving your game prior incase by the time you finish you arent at the required 75%.

So i will have to do it one game at a time? I can't just sim i calendar? 

How long did it take you? 

I seems like it will take about 800 games?

5 hours ago, TomataEighty9 said:

So i will have to do it one game at a time? I can't just sim i calendar? 

How long did it take you? 

I seems like it will take about 800 games?

Yes you have to do it game by game because you need to do the simulation of the training sessions every week. It will take around 7-10 seasons.

• Like 1

Yes you have to do it game by game because you need to do the simulation of the training sessions every week. It will take around 7-10 seasons.

Damn, ok, i think it took me around and hour yesterday, for one season, so might be a 10 hour trophy.. 

Might just do a season at a time, and play ultimate team, take a season, play ultimate team, until it pops :) 

At least its not hard, just time consuming. 

• Like 1

On 1.10.2022 at 7:55 PM, aaroncharles said:

ook me about 8 seasons to do it just simming matches and simming training sessions to get the personality points.

This trash is so buggy, my friend and I simulated, he always got 0 xp I got 106. After playing one game with Mbape alone my sim xp went to 68 per match. After we saved and restarted Fifa the requirements for Level 3 went from 75.000 xp to 90.000 xp..... 

Guess its typical EA

4 hours ago, soziaLSturmi said:

After we saved and restarted Fifa the requirements for Level 3 went from 75.000 xp to 90.000 xp..... 

I had this happen also when attempting to get the trophy. Luckily I was only a season in or so, otherwise could have been a colossal waste of time, therefore just stopped and will go back to it another time. I used Mbappe also so perhaps something to do with him?

53 minutes ago, Glorious Fury said:

I had this happen also when attempting to get the trophy. Luckily I was only a season in or so, otherwise could have been a colossal waste of time, therefore just stopped and will go back to it another time. I used Mbappe also so perhaps something to do with him?

got the trophy, its just a bug u aren't allowed to quit the mode if u start to sim the games at 75k needed. 5-6ish hours needed with sim only an 146xp gained per game.

• Like 1

The trophy must be bugged. 

I litterally did like people say : 

1. I start a career with Mbappe
  2. I setup 3 training drills, play them, and then i simulate them after
  3. I sim the games

What happens for me, is i only get between 55-65 points pr game. Some games i don't even get points. 

So that means at BEST, im looking at 75.000 points, at a 0-65 point speed pr game, so a MINIMUM of 1153 games..... if we say roughly 50 games pr season, that equals 23 seasons, and that's IF i get points every game. 

This is just retarded.... 

Im gonna give up, and hopefully EA fixes this piece of trash...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TomataEighty9 said:

3. I sim the games

What happens for me, is i only get between 55-65 points pr game. Some games i don't even get points. 

So that means at BEST, im looking at 75.000 points, at a 0-65 point speed pr game, so a MINIMUM of 1153 games..... if we say roughly 50 games pr season, that equals 23 seasons, and that's IF i get points every game. 

You aren't meant to get points through the games but through the training sessions and activities. I've now done it on ps4 and ps5 now. 

3. I sim the games

Go for Mbape as I did, you have to go for the green points, not purple don't know why everyone is going for purple when his position favours the green points. Buy stuff from the shop and do 2 training drills not 3 both for 45 points in green. Then just sim games, never play them this will only lead to the bug. I got 146 points every match.

IF you get 0 points its bugged and u have to reload a data or try a new one. IF your requirement changes to 90k instead of 75k its bugged and u have to restart.

2 hours ago, soziaLSturmi said:

Go for Mbape as I did, you have to go for the green points, not purple don't know why everyone is going for purple when his position favours the green points. Buy stuff from the shop and do 2 training drills not 3 both for 45 points in green. Then just sim games, never play them this will only lead to the bug. I got 146 points every match.

IF you get 0 points its bugged and u have to reload a data or try a new one. IF your requirement changes to 90k instead of 75k its bugged and u have to restart.

my problem is, even before it started giving 0 some games, i only got around 65 Max ?

You aren't meant to get points through the games but through the training sessions and activities. I've now done it on ps4 and ps5 now. 

ok, ill try it again ? might be a bug 

just to make sure, i just start a career, do training and do Quick sim ALL games? 

and i Can buy things in activities right? Or do i not have to?

my problem is, even before it started giving 0 some games, i only got around 65 Max 1f605.png

ok, ill try it again 1f60a.png might be a bug 

just to make sure, i just start a career, do training and do Quick sim ALL games? 

Same here, I get 0 personnality point per game, idk why. Did everything stated in previous posts

4 hours ago, TomataEighty9 said:

my problem is, even before it started giving 0 some games, i only got around 65 Max 1f605.png

ok, ill try it again 1f60a.png might be a bug 

2 hours ago, Chlorhydric said:

Same here, I get 0 personnality point per game, idk why. Did everything stated in previous posts

If you mean 0 personality per game, yes of course and that's good that way you don't level up the other 2 personalities too much and you can focus on buying stuff for the green one in the shoo so it'll be way over 75% later. And even if it says 0 sometimes you'll get points, was the case with my friends career save data. You only want to worry about the xp if u get 0 its bugged, otherwise do it in one go and buy stuff from the shop for personality + training sim for the same personality.

The requirements to get to tier 3 seem a bit unreasonable. Going to be the worst trophy of the game for sure. Currently near the end of my 2nd season and still a long way to go (60,000 points). 

I heard created pros are supposed to require 75,000 points and real players require 90,000 - although appears to be mixed results with this. 

11 minutes ago, NiceCoffee88 said:

It’s not bugged. Two people have finished it on Xbox. It’s a grind.

It's definitely bugged. 

I've tried 3 times now, and all 3 times, i've had it happen, that i don't get points after training or games. It's a mess

I hope they fix this :( 

I don't mind a grind, but i don't wanna do a long grind, just for it to bug in the end...

I'll probably save this for my last trophy, and hope that either EA patch it, or someone finds a fast/secure way of doing it.

Edited by TomataEighty9