Do we lose access to the UPlay/Ubisoft Connect rewards for this game (and other Ubisoft games) when the servers go offline?

I'm curious about the UPlay/Ubisoft Connect rewards for this game as well as some of the other ones that are shutting down. In this game for example, looks like these are the rewards but I didn't actually have to buy them, they were already unlocked:

sumRWVc.png

Does anyone know if we lose access to this content after the servers go down or do they stay with your save file?

I'm assuming we may lose access to the Uplay stuff once servers go down so get the rewards while they are still up. I'm assuming you can get them while they are still up but if you didn't get them while Uplay is still up then  you can't once servers go down. I'm going to have to try it before servers go down. I've platted the game already so I'm wondering what type of rewards would I get if I platted the game. I've got a handful of feats done in game too.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, nooitzben said:

I'm assuming we may lose access to the Uplay stuff once servers go down so get the rewards while they are still up. I'm assuming you can get them while they are still up but if you didn't get them while Uplay is still up then  you can't once servers go down. I'm going to have to try it before servers go down. I've platted the game already so I'm wondering what type of rewards would I get if I platted the game. I've got a handful of feats done in game too.

I barely played the game (just did the co-op trophies) and I have all the rewards unlocked somehow, so it's almost like the rewards are just automatically unlocked now (unless you check and see otherwise). Not sure if they did that because of the servers shutting down or maybe it's because I have a certain edition of the game where it just came with all that stuff or something.

I think you're probably right about losing access for new players once they go down. A bit of a shame for some games like AC:II where there's actual gameplay rewards like extra throwing knives and an actual small map to explore. I'm hoping they'll still be accessible somehow

• Like 1

I just checked the Ubi soft connect. I got the same rewards as you did. Nothing special about the rewards and not much you can unlock. Looks like these rewards were already unlocked. Just a few outfits that could help you in game. I've already got everything I need to 100% the game and have already plat the game so the rewards didn't help much. But if anybody still wants to get them..you should get them before servers are down just incase.

Edited by nooitzben
  • Like 3