Unlocked

Probably you're asking about tips on tagging all enemies in each mission on normal difficulty since that's the only one that's not straightforward.

For that, there are a few tricks: after tagging the enemy, you can kill them so they are out of the way. You can also try to interrogate enemies to learn the locations of others (only some do this). Otherwise you can purposely alarm them to get more enemies to run towards you, but that can also sometimes cause more enemies to get called in (and the new ones have to be tagged too).

I should note that if you kill an enemy without tagging them in the main mission or side op (including Extra Op), a message will pop up on your screen showing you that you failed the trial for tagging enemies.

Despite getting an alert, I had 41 out of 42 enemies tagged in the main mission before I basically gave up because I was only replaying it for the cassette tapes. Just need to tag all enemies in all six missions and replay them on Hard twice to get my final two trophies.

45 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

Whoever thought it was a good idea to tag every single enemy for five of the six missions.... makes perfect sense why this is an ultra rare trophy.

Yeah I guess Kojima wanted to add as much filler as possible to the game to tide people over before the release of The Phantom Pain. I loved GZ (in some ways even more than TPP) but it did get repetitive near the end. Thankfully we don't have to complete all the trials at least

• Like 1

• 1 year later...