Thief Platinum

noyjoy

Im not getting the game at launch but it does seem like it could be a fun platinum to get. Im looking forward to playing on master difficulty and going for that trophy where you cant kill or knockout someone. Those are the kind of challenges I strive for in game. Definitely will be getting this game sometime this year.

• Like 1

I'll definitely be going for it, just not at launch, I just hope the game isn't too short since you can get a trophy for taking longer than 15 hours to beat it.

That does seem a bit concerning, it might be one of those game you can power through if you ignore almost everything. It seems like it might have some deep gameplay options that could make it last a lot longer.

I'll definitely be going for it, just not at launch, I just hope the game isn't too short since you can get a trophy for taking longer than 15 hours to beat it.

I talked to some people who got the game early and they said, if you're going for the trophy for not getting a single KO or kill, playing more than 15 hours won't be a problem.

I'm going to plat this, but on PS3. If I like it enough, I'll do it again on PS4 when I get it.

Edited by DarkStar83x