October 2022 PS+ Essential games

Abby_TheLastofUs

Rate September 2022's PS+ Essential's lineup  

330 members have voted

1. 1. Rate September 2022's PS+ Essential's lineup

2. 2. Which game are you most interested in?

21 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

There's a good way to grind by save scumming the daily challenges or something like that. It's either in the guide on this site or one of the threads. I used it and it worked great.

They've been removed. There's no more racing seasons so that meant no more daily challenges. 

7 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Or you can buy the 3 Season Passes for 30€/30$ each.

DLC that costs more than the base game. Absolutely insane.

They will rake in a lot of money on the dlc. Free game my ass.

Edited by JAK-KRIEG
  • Like 2

2 games "offered" are just a way to sell more DLCs to players  customers when the normal sales have already hit rock bottom and your only hope to still make money is basically to give the main game for free hoping even a tiny % of the people will invest in the DLCs.... Microsoft also did the same "disguised as generous" gifts to Gold members in the past. I really hate that. If you wanna give a bonus to your loyal and faithful customers, at least give the whole game ..... In September, if you play Grandblue Fantasy on PS5, you got to pay 70$ for the 2 Season Passes in order to get the platinum lol It's like giving a demo. Superhot seems ok but it's a 5 years old game i saw several times in clearance sales for 1 euro.

At least I hope they will bring some new decent games to the Extra tier catalogue this month.

Edited by Spike_Hostile17
  • Like 1

i'll gain 2 games (hopefully injustice 2 adds to my instant game collection) if they ever pull it off the service.

definitely playing hot wheels unleashed in the future if i can get the DLC packs for it.

Edited by Lordguwa

1 hour ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

According to PlatPrices, Hot Wheels has three DLC packs priced at $15 each, and are required for 100%.

Batman Expansion

Looney Tunes Expansion

Monster Truck Expansion

Thank you, that's one crossed off the list. Injustice 2 I've just completed, Superhot I have been interested in so, not bad, I'll take one out of three.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Spike_Hostile17 said:

2 games "offered" are just a way to sell more DLCs to players  customers when the normal sales have already hit rock bottom and your only hope to still make money is basically to give the main game for free hoping even a tiny % of the people will invest in the DLCs.... Microsoft also did the same "disguised as generous" gifts to Gold members in the past. I really hate that. If you wanna give a bonus to your loyal and faithful customers, at least give the whole game ..... In September, if you play Grandblue Fantasy on PS5, you got to pay 70$ for the 2 Season Passes in order to get the platinum lol It's like giving a demo. Superhot seems ok but it's a 5 years old game i saw several times in clearance sales for 1 euro.

At least I hope they will bring some new decent games to the Extra tier catalogue this month.

Pretty sure thats how its always been, nothing too wrong with it as long as the main game is still playable (and plattable!). Its also how Sony save money by getting older, run down games for a cheaper price on to PS+ too.

Hope its been reported that Grandblue needs dlc to get the platinum, as didnt think that was allowed?

Good bunch of games this month, though just played last months racing game, so will put off Hotwheels for a bit.

Edited by TheNarrator

53 minutes ago, Steven-Spiegel said:

Is the Ultimate version contains all the DLC characters needed for the DLC trophies or not? Cause it seems to me that is the legendary version needed, that costs 60€ right now.

You still need Darkseid apparently, which is single dlc character 

• Like 1