October 2022 PS+ Essential games

Abby_TheLastofUs

Rate September 2022's PS+ Essential's lineup  

330 members have voted

1. 1. Rate September 2022's PS+ Essential's lineup

2. 2. Which game are you most interested in?

22 minutes ago, oswald41 said:

Not true all the dlc is the exact same price as when they were released 

This is the price chart for "Monster Trucks" DLC from psprices.com. All 3 DLC packs and all 3 expansion sets have the same price bump on the same date.

Is the website showing wrong data?

HF2Juhm.png

1 hour ago, JediKnight_327 said:

Whats the deal with superhot? Plat is ultra-rare but the guide says only 4/10 difficulty and only 20 hours to complete?

Never believe a guides difficulty. 

15 minutes ago, SteelFreaxx said:

Yes, it was the steel book legendary edition with the collectable coin, comic and 11,000 crystals which is rare.

Ah. Now that makes more sense. 

1 hour ago, JediKnight_327 said:

Whats the deal with superhot? Plat is ultra-rare but the guide says only 4/10 difficulty and only 20 hours to complete?

Excellent game - well worth playing!

I wouldn't worry on the difficulty.

I have the plat.

Ipso facto: it can't be hard.

1 hour ago, HusKy said:

This is the price chart for "Monster Trucks" DLC from psprices.com. All 3 DLC packs and all 3 expansion sets have the same price bump on the same date.

Is the website showing wrong data?

HF2Juhm.png

im gonna say yes it is wrong but im not 100% sure since those are europe prices, here in the us the prices are the same since when the game came out.

Maybe they are raising prices for certain areas looking on that site which i didnt know existed it seems some prices did go up last week 

Edited by oswald41

46 minutes ago, oswald41 said:

im gonna say yes it is wrong but im not 100% sure since those are europe prices, here in the us the prices are the same since when the game came out.

Maybe they are raising prices for certain areas looking on that site which i didnt know existed it seems some prices did go up last week 

Even changing to US it shows the price change, the price went down on Batman and Monster Truck DLC but just 1 week ago went back the original full price. Only the latest Looney Tunes has stayed the same price. 

5 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Even changing to US it shows the price change, the price went down on Batman and Monster Truck DLC but just 1 week ago went back the original full price. Only the latest Looney Tunes has stayed the same price. 

It is an error on the site then.  Not the first time.  They are good sites and accurate 99% of the time but there have been errors.

These two have always been $14.99 in the U.S.

https://platprices.com/game/80755-hot-wheelsâ-batman-expansion

https://platprices.com/game/92914-hot-wheelsâ-looney-tunes-expansion

This one shows an introductory price of $10.49 but I think it is bad data:

https://platprices.com/game/89232-hot-wheelsâ-monster-trucks-expansion

6 hours ago, HusKy said:

See updated trophy guide. 1f62c.png

Holy moly how does it to from like 30-40 hours or whatever it was previously to 150?? Way to rain on the parade dude. ?

This is very disappointing as I watched a review for the game yesterday and I have to say it actually looks pretty damn amazing and instantly sold me on checking it out this month. But if it really does take anywhere near 150 hours I’m going to have to nope outta this one. The game doesn’t have anywhere near enough content to actually fill that time, no matter how fun it initially might be.

Well, exactly a year after Hot Wheels Unleashed first came out, they have now revealed and released a Game of the Year edition. This is said to come with all 3 season passes and some other DLCs. I read that it’s going to cost $89.99, however it will be $44.99 for an upgrade to GOTY.

Hot Wheels Unleashed Game of the year Edition (Nintendo)

Edited by Lil-Gameboy123

I've heard nothing but good things about Superhot, so I'm likely to mess with it eventually. For some reason, I was under the mistaken impression that it requires VR, but it seems that's an entirely separate version, thankfully.

And, just like last month, racing and fighting games are out of the question for me. Hope this isn't becoming a trend.

I have changed the estimated hours on Hot Wheels Unleashed once again. This time, it is now 30 hours because of a newly released update that has tremendously increased the coin payouts to about 525 coins per race (compared to about 50 coins per race).

I have also posted in my guide comments and made a separate forum post about the estimated difficulty because I’m not so sure if 30 hours sounds accurate or not. Forgive me if it doesn’t because I grinded out all my coins before they patched the very short tracks method for the game back when the game first came out.

• Like 3

-Hot Wheels Unleashed - Not really into racing games, but I've seen this in action and it looks amazing. I have a friend who swears by it. Very mild curiosity, but low on the list.

-Injustice 2 - Wasn't this free in the past? I seem to have a copy of it in my library. Fighting game, so not super interested. That said, it's worth looking up the main plot as a movie on Youtube. Otherwise zero interest.

-Superhot - Simply not my kind of game. Zero interest.

Not a great month for me.

8 minutes ago, HusKy said:

The Hotwheels DLCs just went for sale but according to PSPrices graph, they are just pricebaiting... either way, it's 3x 8.99€ right now. Still a lot.

Normally, when I saw the Hot Wheels Expansions on sale, they average about $11 ($22 for buying an expansion on both PS4 & PS5). It’s not much to be excited for, but it helps save a little bit of money. The Hot Wheels passes also usually get discounted sometimes, but I don’t remember how much.

6 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

The games are now available to download in EU and AS territories.

I’m in NA and it’s still showing September in the PS App. Guess they’re running late today. The expansions are on sale, though.

EDIT: Was able to get them on the console.

Edited by MidnightDragon