auto pop

15 minutes ago, Alayaes said:

You play the game and as you fulfill each individual requirement, each respective trophy will automatically pop somewhere on the top right of your screen. If you have the volume up, you might even hear a little jingle to go along with it.

It's a pretty cool feature.

I hope more games have this, it sounds awesome.

To make clear though for OP, the game specifically says when transferring the old save data that the trophy and setting data isn't transferred too.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, breakingthegreen said:

I hope more games have this, it sounds awesome.

To make clear though for OP, the game specifically says when transferring the old save data that the trophy and setting data isn't transferred too.

What exactly does transferring the save data do then lol it sounds like it's saying transfer your old saves but NOTHING actually transfers

43 minutes ago, Alayaes said:

You play the game and as you fulfill each individual requirement, each respective trophy will automatically pop somewhere on the top right of your screen. If you have the volume up, you might even hear a little jingle to go along with it.

It's a pretty cool feature.

Sounds like you never played a game before ... Im talking about save transfer but im sure your just being a ass! But im thinking you may just found out about trophies im happy for you! Epic fail LOL

• 10 months later...
On 9/29/2022 at 8:26 AM, ckleckner78 said:

atleast for me the collectibles gotten only show what you have from each playthrough not combined like it should be but you have to get the collectibles again as they dont show in main screen. 

so you're saying that even if you carefully transfer saves before each trophy pops, the collectible count doesn't properly carry over and thus must be repeated?