Fifa 23 Volta Shop

Nuevo_33

If im not mistaking last years version of the game had items which were like 400 at cheapest but now every item is like 25k, how are you supposed to effort items? Ive been playing for like two hours and still cant afford a single item, is there anything im doing wrong or an easier way to earn these coins?

• Like 1

You are right. I think if you want to buy them for free, you have to play through a few seasons, because there will be new objectives. I've used fp from ultimate edition and i think about 1500 is enough. If you can afford to spend money on that, it is the quickest and simplest way.

12 hours ago, petaa77 said:

You are right. I think if you want to buy them for free, you have to play through a few seasons, because there will be new objectives. I've used fp from ultimate edition and i think about 1500 is enough. If you can afford to spend money on that, it is the quickest and simplest way.

Is it buy 50 items from store for trophy or items from Level up and Volta Battles count too?

It shows 20 in Inventory and only 2-3 are bought from Store.

2 hours ago, Nathan69Drake said:

Is it buy 50 items from store for trophy or items from Level up and Volta Battles count too?

It shows 20 in Inventory and only 2-3 are bought from Store.

The inventory number is the one that you should follow for the trophy. It's the correct one. All items earned for objectives and stuff count, not just store bought items.

Being realistic, do you not need to spend FIFA points to get this trophy? I played about 3 squad battles on Volta and 2 of the single player mode and don't even have 2000 points to buy an item  when they cost 25000 or am I missing something?

All of the objectives only give you 29 items and you need 50. To get the remaining 21 do you not need to complete many many games to get the required points for the store?

Edited by jackm57

13 hours ago, jackm57 said:

Being realistic, do you not need to spend FIFA points to get this trophy? I played about 3 squad battles on Volta and 2 of the single player mode and don't even have 2000 points to buy an item  when they cost 25000 or am I missing something?

All of the objectives only give you 29 items and you need 50. To get the remaining 21 do you not need to complete many many games to get the required points for the store?

thats what im saying, your earning nothing compared to these prices in the Store it makes no sense. I mean other than Ea wanting more money since you can buy them with real money as well...

On 29.9.2022 at 11:59 PM, petaa77 said:

how did you get your season level to level 7 if im allowed to ask because that seems to level up a lot slower as well. I already reached an avatar rating of 90 and am still not at level 2 in the season.

12 hours ago, Majin_Gamer92 said:

What a joke 30 more hours.. i cant even buy fifa points in belgium so im screwed with this one..

Indeed, m2 mate.. absolute joke wanted to go top5 first achievers but then i went to check volta shop basically impossible. But with that said im in contact with a EA FIFA Community Manager asking if the shop is supposed to be like this or not because that is a joke lol.. 

Edited by LineRb3asT-
  • Like 1

Wow EA, just wow. Those items are supposed to be 400-750 coins like FIFA 22, but looks like they either screwed up (again) or it is intended that way to make us buy FIFA points. Hopefully they fix it in the next patch if it's a mistake. 

EA $ports .. well done ?? 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, LineRb3asT- said:

Indeed, m2 mate.. absolutely joke wanted to go top5 first achievers but then i went to check volta shop basically impossible. But with that said im in contact with a EA FIFA Community Manager asking if the shop is supposed to be like this or not because that is a joke lol.. 

keep me posted please?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Morphiar said:

Chances are that is supposed to be like that, to make us buy Fifa points. As I don't enjoy the Volta mode enough to spend a further 30 hours playing it, I'm probably going to be spending the money to get it done.

i've played around 12 hours and i'm at 40/50. Arcade mode gives more xp and if you find someone to play it can be fast grind, but i think its at least 15~20 hours to finish without fp.

18 hours ago, Hayate188 said:

i've played around 12 hours and i'm at 40/50. Arcade mode gives more xp and if you find someone to play it can be fast grind, but i think its at least 15~20 hours to finish without fp.

Sounds good. Grinded Volta a lot in previous fifa surely more than 15 hours so thats not bad

The fact you can unlock 36 items for free is a very good way to get you playing Volta mode and pro clubs for free coins whilst doing that mode but the cost of items is far too expensive 

14 items purchased is 350k Volta coins and about 1000 coins per arcade match is a long grind 

a list of the free items can be found here  https://www.griffinsgamingguides.com/fifa-23-full-wardrobe-trophy-guide/

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ValeNort46 said:

The fact you can unlock 36 items for free is a very good way to get you playing Volta mode and pro clubs for free coins whilst doing that mode but the cost of items is far too expensive 

14 items purchased is 350k Volta coins and about 1000 coins per arcade match is a long grind 

a list of the free items can be found here  https://www.griffinsgamingguides.com/fifa-23-full-wardrobe-trophy-guide/

between lv progression on season there are several 25k coins rewards

Edited by Hayate188

20 minutes ago, ValeNort46 said:

Thank you for this amazing breakdown! good to know there is "free stuff" to unlock but still an afwul grind, feels like FIFA 20 grind all over again or is that a bit to much? :>