Red Dead Online.

Sunny

Hey all, so I'll pay for a month of plus to mop up some online trophies in some games and Red Dead 2 is included, seen mixed opinions on the web and would like to hear your opinions, how  doable is the MP trophies done solo? There are 3 PvP trophies which -seems- easy to get by yourself but I'm reluctant, also is 3 weeks enough to get all of them? Some days I can play for only 2 hours and others 8 hours or so, I really don't want to rely on boost sessions because my free time is really weird because of my job, thanks in advance.

Edited by Sunnyburrito

I've been playing RDO for the past few months and all I can say is that I don't think The real deal or All's fair will ever come to me naturally, so I'm assuming that a boosting session at some point will be necessary (people in online modes tend to be badass, but I haven't really tried races, which are said to be easier). As for the other trophies, they can be easily done in a month, the only reason why it's been taking me so long is because I haven't played much (but between different roles, I actually find the online quite fun, currently at level 46, so finally getting there :D). 

The easiest way I found to do the Real Deal was to play the Elimination Series. Doesn't matter your level, everyone is on a 1 hit kill and lobbies tend to be smaller. Took me a week, but I was very much only popping on here and there. 

With All's Fair, I managed to boost this myself today, one of the easiest missions I can think to do is the mail bag mission from Hector/Alden. Let one piece of mail be delivered by the rival and then take the bag from there and finish the delivery off. I only had posse leaders, no members so it's easy if you have a friend.

7 hours ago, det_gittes said:

I've been playing RDO for the past few months and all I can say is that I don't think The real deal or All's fair will ever come to me naturally, so I'm assuming that a boosting session at some point will be necessary (people in online modes tend to be badass, but I haven't really tried races, which are said to be easier). As for the other trophies, they can be easily done in a month, the only reason why it's been taking me so long is because I haven't played much (but between different roles, I actually find the online quite fun, currently at level 46, so finally getting there :D). 

Damn that's discouraging, the guy in the guide I'm following said this one is random and luck based, I'll keep this trophy in mind all the time so I don't an opportunity.

2 hours ago, youngcardinals- said:

The easiest way I found to do the Real Deal was to play the Elimination Series. Doesn't matter your level, everyone is on a 1 hit kill and lobbies tend to be smaller. Took me a week, but I was very much only popping on here and there. 

With All's Fair, I managed to boost this myself today, one of the easiest missions I can think to do is the mail bag mission from Hector/Alden. Let one piece of mail be delivered by the rival and then take the bag from there and finish the delivery off. I only had posse leaders, no members so it's easy if you have a friend.

Thanks for the tip, you did All's Fair by yourself?

7 minutes ago, Sunnyburrito said:

Thanks for the tip, you did All's Fair by yourself?

Yeah, I have 2 PSN accounts and 2 consoles. Got both into the same lobby, put posse's up on both characters. Started the mail bag delivery off of Hector in Blackwater and delivered one piece of mail and dumped the bag. Then ran the account that needed the trophy to take the bag and finish the mission off. If you don't have anyone to boost with, send me a message on PSN and we'll see if we can make timezones work and I can do the same as above and hopefully that'll work for you.  :)

1 hour ago, youngcardinals- said:

Yeah, I have 2 PSN accounts and 2 consoles. Got both into the same lobby, put posse's up on both characters. Started the mail bag delivery off of Hector in Blackwater and delivered one piece of mail and dumped the bag. Then ran the account that needed the trophy to take the bag and finish the mission off. If you don't have anyone to boost with, send me a message on PSN and we'll see if we can make timezones work and I can do the same as above and hopefully that'll work for you.  :)

That's mighty nice of you, I'll send you a friend request as soon as I get home, I didn't start the online part yet so as soon as I start the journey I'll send you a message on PSN so we can coordinate, thank you very much.