Possible server shutdown ( 10 minute online trophies)

Prometheous101

Service called Gamespark that is required for a lot of online games is shuting down today.
Unfortunately this is a very last minute notice, but Squishies has 4 online trophies.
Upload a level to a community, Finish a level from the community, Rate a level, and customize your Squishy card.
All possible in a very short amount of time for those interested.
https://www.gamesparks.com/
Notice seen on top of the page in the link provided.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Messknecht said:

oO

Thank you, any further info regarding the shutdown, are other (VR) games affected too? 

Swords of Gargantua is going down, but that is a 0.00% and has never been obtainable.
Not sure about others, like I said ,people are guessing especially since a big chunk of these devs of smaller games probably dont even know this if they arent still actively developing games.
1st post here had all known shutdowns ,mostly flat games, but people do notify if theres a VR shutdown as well.

18 minutes ago, Messknecht said:

What a mess... 

I am installing it rn, any idea how much time left until shutdown? 

P9RZg96.png
Not sure tbh. An exact time wasnt given. Try asking in that post I linked.

EDIT: Seems exact time is not known yet.

Edited by Prometheous101
  • Like 1

It still works at the moment. 

Got the (possibly) affected trophies in my lunch break. ?

it takes like 5mins, depending on your performance in the community level and how long it will take to create a level. 

If you're looking for an easy&fast community level, search for:

Messknecht

its literally only a start and exit point. 

thanks @Prometheous101

Edited by Messknecht
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Messknecht said:

It still works at the moment. 

Got the affected trophies in my lunch break. 1f624.png

it takes like 5mins, depending on your performance in the community level and how long it will take to create a level. 

If you're looking for an easy&fast community level, search for:

Messknecht

its literally only a start and exit point. 

thanks @Prometheous101

Nice. Jumping on in a bit. 

3 minutes ago, GunfighterHefty said:

Can this be started up with Dualshock or do you need the full VR set up to run?

Interested in trying to nab these but it would turn a 10 minute ish process for trophies into over an hour probably to set up my vr again. 

According to requirements, Two PS MOVEs are needed so I doubt that it will work with DS, but I didn't check it, so could be wrong.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, GunfighterHefty said:

Can this be started up with Dualshock or do you need the full VR set up to run?

Interested in trying to nab these but it would turn a 10 minute ish process for trophies into over an hour probably to set up my vr again. 

I started it on ps5 and I was asked to plug in a dualshock controller, because PSVR needs to recognize the lightbar for the game, this might be an indication that it could be done with dsc aswell, anyway this message showed before I activated the move sticks on ps5 and actually did it with the sticks. 

Edited by Messknecht
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Messknecht said:

I started it on ps5 and I was asked to plug in a dualshock controller, because PSVR needs to recognize the lightbar for the game, this might be an indication that it could be done with dsc aswell, anyway this message showed before I activated the move sticks on ps5 and actually did it with the sticks. 

So you did it with move only (no headset) on your 5? 

• Like 1

nah with my VR headset of course. 

the thing why i mentioned the 5 is that i started the game with the dualsense controller active and then the message showed up. 

i was busy looking for an micro usb cable to activate the move controllers on my ps5 while the game already started ?

Edited by Messknecht
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Messknecht said:

FYI 

I just tried it and started the game with a dualshock controller and NO its not possible to do it with dualshock, move only. 

Appreciate the testing and your feedback. I will try to go for it today, I think. Have a gift card sitting nearby anyways. 

• Like 1