Possible server shutdown ( 10 minute online trophies)

Prometheous101

Thanks for making this thread. I had online commitments on the night but once those were done I begrudgingly plugged the VR in & fumbled through the tiny bit of Squishes online stuff. The next morning it shut down, talk about cutting it fine.

It's crazy I had the game for ages & kept procrastinating starting it up, even told a mate to get the online out of the way a few months ago but never bothered to do it myself. The shelf-life of online servers for VR in general is frighteningly low, I can't imagine too many will still be up once PSVR2 comes out.

• Like 2

On 9/30/2022 at 7:26 PM, RNumbers said:

I gave it a shot. Don't hold out much hope, but worth a try.

They got back to me.

Hey Evan, unfortunately our online provider went offline, and it will take time until we can transition properly to a new service, as we don't have the resources right now. Everything else - including building your own levels - will continue to work. “

Maybe if ppl keep asking about it they will handle it =)

Edited by NastyNeezer
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Drag-On-Detritus said:

Thanks for making this thread. I had online commitments on the night but once those were done I begrudgingly plugged the VR in & fumbled through the tiny bit of Squishes online stuff. The next morning it shut down, talk about cutting it fine.

It's crazy I had the game for ages & kept procrastinating starting it up, even told a mate to get the online out of the way a few months ago but never bothered to do it myself. The shelf-life of online servers for VR in general is frighteningly low, I can't imagine too many will still be up once PSVR2 comes out.

Yes. 5-7 years and probably everything will be closed on PS VR part one

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
3 hours ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

I'm convinced that this was the single most boring and mind-numbingly fiddly game I've ever played. Wouldn't have recommended this game to anyone even if the servers were still up

Well, I cant wait to play it then.

Server shutdown may have been a blessing in disquise.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Maxine said:

Shame the servers are down, the game is 79p on sale now, but part of me feels I dodged a bullet xD 

I hear the game aint much. I will play it at some point, but mostly just heard people not having much positive to say about it.