trophy thought's

xXBurniXx

Im really interested in getting this. If anyone has the game already, does the mileage actually go up really fast as seen in some of the videos? For example I ve seen videos where 60km were obtained in like 4minutes. 

If this is the case I dont thin kthat it wil ltake too long to achieve. Cause in other games like wrc, nfs, gt etc there is no way to achieve 60km in that time, it would take much longer. 

Any info would be appreciated 

ps4 version is full of bugs. save data will be lost. 
shouldn't be a free ps5 upgrade downloadable from ps4 disk. where is it?

On 3.10.2022 at 10:24 AM, Malta_Gamer said:

Im really interested in getting this. If anyone has the game already, does the mileage actually go up really fast as seen in some of the videos? For example I ve seen videos where 60km were obtained in like 4minutes. 

If this is the case I dont thin kthat it wil ltake too long to achieve. Cause in other games like wrc, nfs, gt etc there is no way to achieve 60km in that time, it would take much longer. 

Any info would be appreciated 

No the mileage takes forever but you can play the Simulation Mode and get the trophies faster. you need about 8 hours for a vehicle.

3 hours ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

ps4 version is full of bugs. save data will be lost. 
shouldn't be a free ps5 upgrade downloadable from ps4 disk. where is it?

No the mileage takes forever but you can play the Simulation Mode and get the trophies faster. you need about 8 hours for a vehicle.

Ok thanks. I ended up getting the game anyways. Some trophies arent so clear on what exactly os needed. For example the get all vehicles sponsored by red bull. 

Also, the get 1st place on all simulation events skunds like it could be tough

The kilometers are no problem at all. They will come naturally since the game counts kilometers on its own scale (otherwise the roadbooks wouldn't work properly). But 1st place every event in simulation will be tough. 

On PS5 I experienced zero bugs or glitches. Matter of fact the games runs really well and the gameplay is no comparison to the 2018 Dakar game. So far I am very pleased with the game. And a nice change in gameplay for racing game veterans – this game requires a very different skillset compared to anything I ever played. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Malta_Gamer said:

Ok thanks. I ended up getting the game anyways. Some trophies arent so clear on what exactly os needed. For example the get all vehicles sponsored by red bull. 

Also, the get 1st place on all simulation events skunds like it could be tough

All Red Bull Cars is easy to get and Simulation is Not that hard with Sebastian Loeb . First Stage takes 30 minutes and the other 2 1 hour. But i wait for the ps5 Upgrade. Ps4 needs a big patch. I have done all in the Game exept mp and so many trophies glitched. 100k coins was a pain and always losing savedata is not fun. 

Edited by PoundofLife89-_-

23 hours ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

All Red Bull Cars is easy to get and Simulation is Not that hard with Sebastian Loeb . First Stage takes 30 minutes and the other 2 1 hour. But i wait for the ps5 Upgrade. Ps4 needs a big patch. I have done all in the Game exept mp and so many trophies glitched. 100k coins was a pain and always losing savedata is not fun. 

Do you know how to track the trophy winning every stage?

I drive one full event, get 1st everywhere and so it’s shown, but if I chose another car, the event is fully reset. Best to play everything on the same car? Or just remember what events you finished first on every stage?

17 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

Do you know how to track the trophy winning every stage?

I drive one full event, get 1st everywhere and so it’s shown, but if I chose another car, the event is fully reset. Best to play everything on the same car? Or just remember what events you finished first on every stage?

Its strange that your progress is reset if you chose another car... for me it doesn't reset as long as I chose a vehicle from the same category. Basically the game tracks every difficulty separately and for every difficulty it tracks the car category you finished an event. It is very obvious which events you have won/finished on which difficulty with which type of vehicle. Also the secret unlocking for every event gives a good idea if you have already won the event. 

23 minutes ago, OBSTINATIO said:

Its strange that your progress is reset if you chose another car... for me it doesn't reset as long as I chose a vehicle from the same category. Basically the game tracks every difficulty separately and for every difficulty it tracks the car category you finished an event. It is very obvious which events you have won/finished on which difficulty with which type of vehicle. Also the secret unlocking for every event gives a good idea if you have already won the event. 

Well… I don’t know. Choosing a different car, from the same category resets everything on my account. Switching back to the previous car, and everything shows up again. Weird…

Thanks anyway.