Bug and Patches

Minneapolite

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2022 at 11:05 AM, bikeman223 said:

There was a new patch available today for the games, however you can't view patch notes on PS5 so I'm not sure what has been addressed.

All three PS4 Shadowrun games also got patched a few days ago (patch 1.03, i'm assuming this is the 3rd patch for the PS5 versions as well).

But anyway, the PS4 patch notes for all three games just say "Bug fixes", and there's no info on the publisher or dev's twitter accounts or websites or anything about what has been fixed.  

Another PS5 player earned the Shadowrun Returns Platinum a few days ago so at least the trophies are all working, even if the ports were buggy messes, but hopefully these latest patches fix the remaining major issues.  For me personally, I was going to order the LimitedRunGames PS5 physical as I haven't actually played any of the Playstation versions of these games, so i can't give any specific details on any fixes of the latest patches.

8 hours ago, drlight66 said:

Another PS5 player earned the Shadowrun Returns Platinum a few days ago so at least the trophies are all working, even if the ports were buggy messes, but hopefully these latest patches fix the remaining major issues.  For me personally, I was going to order the LimitedRunGames PS5 physical as I haven't actually played any of the Playstation versions of these games, so i can't give any specific details on any fixes of the latest patches.

Interesting, I’ll probably wait a little longer for more patches and until somebody scribes a trophy guide. 

• 1 month later...