Level Grinding Tips?

Jennifayrie

Everyone is around level 70 - 73 now that i've finished all the endings, so all i have left to do is reach level 99 with all characters and beat Delphinus or whats his name.

So does anybody have any tips about quickly leveling up at this point? What's best? I tried power level island but it's not that great.

What did you guys do?

Any help appreciated :wub:

The free DLC dungeons are certainly a help.  Another boost would be to pay attention to your front row/back row pairings and support skills -- putting someone with EXP+ in the back row will increase the experience earned by the front row person.

Secret boss is a female and what I did is download the free dlc dungeons. There's a dungeon where the monsters are at 80ish. I just kept farming there and got to 99 real quick 

Thanks for the tip i'll give that a try! n_n

The free DLC dungeons are certainly a help.  Another boost would be to pay attention to your front row/back row pairings and support skills -- putting someone with EXP+ in the back row will increase the experience earned by the front row person.

Ohh i didn't know that about the EXP+ thank you! Definitely doing that lol :awesome:

The two dungeons you get after beating the game for the first time.

You get enemies that give out 70-80k EXPs. 

I believe it is Powerlevel Island you mentioned. What is bad about it? o.O I used it and thought it was really good.

It was good for me to begin with but now i have to clear the whole map of enemies to get every character up just 1 level :( maybe 2 if i'm lucky