it's been 2 weeks....

the_sultan999

37 minutes ago, the_sultan999 said:

fortnite's trophies on the ps5 have been disabled on the ps5 for almost 2 weeks.. does anyone remember if this ever happened? and if it did does anyone remember how long it took for them to fix it?

The last time this happened, it took months to get fixed but that was back when the devs gave a shit about the story mode so who knows how long it will take this time.

11 hours ago, Smidz said:

Apparently it’s not an Epic Games issue, it’s a ps5 trophies syncing issue, it’s not accumulating all the STW totals so trophies not popping. Send a complaint to Sony 1f44d-1f3fc.png That’s what I’ve done…

I've contacted playstation support, and they say it's an issue for Epic to resolve, a "playstation expert" told me that Epic needs to patch it and they can't do anything on their end...

9 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

it's been 2 weeks....

it's been 2 weeks....

it's been 2 weeks....

it's been 2 weeks....

So what you're saying is......

IT'S BEEN A FORTNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hard-style-dance.gifhardcore-hakken.gif

AAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAAHAHA

fsdlkgjlfsdiglireuglijigjrpoiwejpjcpiu740243580932jpiowqejiepouu9u

Bye!

Americans don't use the term fortnight to mean 2 weeks, so unfortunately this banger of a dad joke will be lost on most amercians, like most comedy.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

it's been 2 weeks....

it's been 2 weeks....

it's been 2 weeks....

it's been 2 weeks....

So what you're saying is......

IT'S BEEN A FORTNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hard-style-dance.gifhardcore-hakken.gif

AAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAAHAHA

fsdlkgjlfsdiglireuglijigjrpoiwejpjcpiu740243580932jpiowqejiepouu9u

Bye!

I laughed at this post more than what the joke itself is probably worth.

I’d updoot but only this website won’t let me go beyond 25 per day and with all the stroke jumping threads popping up on these forums gaining hundreds of replies each week worthy of my karma, well…

Edited by DRY

23 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

Americans don't use the term fortnight to mean 2 weeks, so unfortunately this banger of a dad joke will be lost on most amercians, like most comedy.

Fortunately there's a lot of Europeans on here. Many will get it, I spit out my coffee.

• Like 1

On 9/30/2022 at 4:40 PM, the_sultan999 said:

fortnite's trophies on the ps5 have been disabled on the ps5 for almost 2 weeks.. does anyone remember if this ever happened? and if it did does anyone remember how long it took for them to fix it?

It takes around 3 months for it to be fix. Luckily only the PS5 list has this issue you can still earn trophies on the PS4 region versions.

• Like 1

On 01/10/2022 at 10:40 AM, the_sultan999 said:

a patch once broke all fortinte trophies (in late July or early August 2019) had to wait for the new patch which was monthly back then, the trophies autopopped as soon as i loaded save the world

it was a real pain to be robbed of the trophies in the moment of earning them :/ i was also afraid they wouldnt fix it because there was no acknowledgement on the issue at all by developers or players but it was still fixed in the following patch, i was stressed for weeks haha hope this puts you at ease a bit

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gamercris066 said:

It takes around 3 months for it to be fix. Luckily only the PS5 list has this issue you can still earn trophies on the PS4 region versions.

sadly i sold my ps4 already thinking i wouldn't need it, but turns out i do since fortnite ps4 version is unplayable on ps5

1 hour ago, entries_xp said:

a patch once broke all fortinte trophies (in late July or early August 2019) had to wait for the new patch which was monthly back then, the trophies autopopped as soon as i loaded save the world

it was a real pain to be robbed of the trophies in the moment of earning them :/ i was also afraid they wouldnt fix it because there was no acknowledgement on the issue at all by developers or players but it was still fixed in the following patch, i was stressed for weeks haha hope this puts you at ease a bit

yeah i don't mind not earning them in the moment because i know they will auto pop when its fixed except that i have the all together now daily mission on 49/50 survivors saved spent almost 5 months trying to get this daily mission and if i do it now while the trophies are disabled there's no guarantee that it will auto pop for me, also apparently i have to get this daily mission 2 more times because i plan on platting the game 2 more times on ps4 versions, seems to be a waste if i did the daily on ps5 and it never pops and now i have to wait for it 3 more times?

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/10/2022 at 7:40 AM, the_sultan999 said:

Yer in 2020 stw trophys were disabled for 2 months