Looking to trade 50 EUR PSN codes for equivalent US and HKD codes

LeakySavings555

1 minute ago, Thomas2400 said:

Why not just set up a European account and use the codes? 

If I had to guess the codes you have are stolen and you don't want to risk using them on your own playstation, but are hoping to shift them onto someone else in exchange for legit codes 

Even if this is true, there's no harm in using stolen codes as far as redeeming them is concerned. Sony doesn't care where the codes come from, they will either work or won't (there are tons of resellers online that sell this stuff for cheaper than retail). If OP gives out the codes first and a person uses them, all of the risk is on OP.

On 1.10.2022 at 5:51 PM, JAK-KRIEG said:

But it still wouldn't work with a Finnish code for a Spanish account lol.

You were correct in saying this in the end. I just tried creating a Spanish account and redeeming my Finnish codes in there, and I got a message saying that the region is wrong. Sorry for the false information! I have now amended the opening post too.

On 1.10.2022 at 9:40 PM, Thomas2400 said:

Why not just set up a European account and use the codes? 

If I had to guess the codes you have are stolen and you don't want to risk using them on your own playstation, but are hoping to shift them onto someone else in exchange for legit codes

I am using these codes myself too, but now I want currency from other regions too, and I have some codes I have no immediate need for. Some developers release the same easy-to-platinum games in several dífferent regions' stores, and they each have a separate trophy list, and I want to go for those. This is all trophy hunting bread-and-butter, really.

As for the codes, I bought the codes from another person on the internet and I paid money for them. I'm not the original owner of them, though, so I cannot with 100 % certainty say anything about their origin. Like TheRedMaverick said above, though, I don't think there's any way you can get in trouble for redeeming these.

Edited by LeakySavings555