Shadow of Egypt not unlocking

Jason-DFG

5 minutes ago, Jason-DFG said:

I'm following the exact requirements needed for this trophy, and it's not unlocking for me.

It will unlock don't worry about it, may be they noticed u and broke ur streak, and u didn't noticed.

I popped it few days ago, what I did... i was just roaming in some random bazaar in circle, three enemies on  3 camels always popped in the area, just take them out silently of course starting from the last one.

After a few seconds u will notice them again while roaming around and stay out of there sight, use ur senu to mark them just to be safe.

33 minutes ago, zulqarmessi said:

It will unlock don't worry about it, may be they noticed u and broke ur streak, and u didn't noticed.

I popped it few days ago, what I did... i was just roaming in some random bazaar in circle, three enemies on  3 camels always popped in the area, just take them out silently of course starting from the last one.

After a few seconds u will notice them again while roaming around and stay out of there sight, use ur senu to mark them just to be safe.

Each guide i looked up so far has all different explanations

One says you can only use silent blade kills while others say bows are allowed aswel

Can you specify if you only silent blade them or a combination of blade and bow?

EDIT: for some reason it finally popped after the 5th silent kill - glad it's done

Edited by Jason-DFG

8 minutes ago, Jason-DFG said:

Each guide i looked up so far has all different explanations

One says you can only use silent blade kills while others say bows are allowed aswel

Can you specify if you only silent blade them or a combination of blade and bow?

EDIT: for some reason it finally popped after the 5th silent kill - glad it's done

Yeah it was streak of hidden blade only not a single crossbow use.

Glad to hear it buddy , it popped ☺️

• Like 1