BUY THE DLC NOW

MarkGrouch

49 minutes ago, MarkGrouch said:

Dark Void has been completely delisted from Steam. There is no longer a PSN store listing for the game, it is just a listing for the DLC. Get it while you can. 

"Dark Void and Dark Void Zero were delisted on Steam on June 27th, 2022. The delisting coincides with the removal of Flock!, also published by Capcom, that had been featured in an exploit made public earlier in the week to generate free Steam keys. It is likely that this same exploit led to the delisting of both Dark Void titles."

This is probably the reason why it was pulled from steam. Other games also do this; the base game isn't available, but the DLCs are. (on PS3, obviously)

Edited by shipper321
  • Like 2

Just now, GUDGER666 said:

I would have to say don't buy it, DLC is awful, has lagging and crashing issues.

This^

I didn't have any stability issues with the DLC, though did in the main game but the camera and targeting are dreadful, plus the missions get very tedious and annoying after a while. Ultimately, this DLC adds little to nothing to an already ready very flawed and buggy experience so skip it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MarkGrouch said:

Dark Void has been completely delisted from Steam. There is no longer a PSN store listing for the game, it is just a listing for the DLC. Get it while you can. 

Was there ever PSN store listing for it? Sengoku BASARA: Samurai Heroes never had. Not sure if Bionic Commando (2009) had.

Are you sure, OP?

9 hours ago, VegaMan-X4 said:

Was there ever PSN store listing for it? Sengoku BASARA: Samurai Heroes never had. Not sure if Bionic Commando (2009) had.

Are you sure, OP?

I vividly remember going to buy the DLC when the PSN Store was going to shut down last year and there was a store listing for the game itself. You couldn't download it of course, it was one of those disc only listings.

• 3 months later...

If the dlc has the same issue as on 360, this dlc can delete save AND trophy progress. When I played this dlc I earnt all 1180gs. I turned off my console and when I turned it back on my save was gone and I was back to 975. I tried on 3 consoles same issue. Its possible it might not occur on ps3 but be warned its a risk. 

• Like 2

Just now, ResiGamer_28 said:

If the dlc has the same issue as on 360, this dlc can delete save AND trophy progress. When I played this dlc I earnt all 1180gs. I turned off my console and when I turned it back on my save was gone and I was back to 975. I tried on 3 consoles same issue. Its possible it might not occur on ps3 but be warned its a risk. 

I've never had that problem and I've put a lot of hours into this DLC ?.

• 11 months later...

DLC “Survivor Missions” can be purchased in the Turkish PS Store for 18 TL and is easily compatible with the European disc version BLES 00723.

After installing the DLC, the Survivor Missions option should appear in the main menu of the game with two maps “Battle of Ghen Crag” and "Abyss Canyon".

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Dark Void is a game I platinumed yeeeeeears ago. The DLC has always been on my "to-do" list but it's one of those things that I paid little or no thought to as time went by. I'm curious, how difficult is the DLC to 100%?

It's an irritating PITA and broken as hell so if you value your sanity, avoid it like the plague!: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/123463-survivor-missions/

• Like 2