MarkGrouch

BUY THE DLC NOW

14 posts in this topic

Dark Void has been completely delisted from Steam. There is no longer a PSN store listing for the game, it is just a listing for the DLC. Get it while you can. 
 

 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The devs went bankrupt years ago but I image the copyright/trademark has probably expired by now, which is likely why it is being delisted.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, MarkGrouch said:

Dark Void has been completely delisted from Steam. There is no longer a PSN store listing for the game, it is just a listing for the DLC. Get it while you can. 
 

 

"Dark Void and Dark Void Zero were delisted on Steam on June 27th, 2022. The delisting coincides with the removal of Flock!, also published by Capcom, that had been featured in an exploit made public earlier in the week to generate free Steam keys. It is likely that this same exploit led to the delisting of both Dark Void titles."

 

This is probably the reason why it was pulled from steam. Other games also do this; the base game isn't available, but the DLCs are. (on PS3, obviously)

Edited by shipper321
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm, I wonder if Dark Void Zero is still available on the eShop?  It’s a little interesting NES like game made for it.  A neat title to get before the eShop for 3DS closes for good.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would have to say don't buy it, DLC is awful, has lagging and crashing issues.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GUDGER666 said:

I would have to say don't buy it, DLC is awful, has lagging and crashing issues.

This^

 

I didn't have any stability issues with the DLC, though did in the main game but the camera and targeting are dreadful, plus the missions get very tedious and annoying after a while. Ultimately, this DLC adds little to nothing to an already ready very flawed and buggy experience so skip it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MarkGrouch said:

Dark Void has been completely delisted from Steam. There is no longer a PSN store listing for the game, it is just a listing for the DLC. Get it while you can. 
 

 

 

Was there ever PSN store listing for it? Sengoku BASARA: Samurai Heroes never had. Not sure if Bionic Commando (2009) had.

Are you sure, OP?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, VegaMan-X4 said:

 

Was there ever PSN store listing for it? Sengoku BASARA: Samurai Heroes never had. Not sure if Bionic Commando (2009) had.

Are you sure, OP?

I vividly remember going to buy the DLC when the PSN Store was going to shut down last year and there was a store listing for the game itself. You couldn't download it of course, it was one of those disc only listings.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the dlc still available or did it get delisted?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, xAleksi22 said:

Is the dlc still available or did it get delisted?

It should still be there but without booting up my PS3 and having a look, I can't be sure.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the dlc has the same issue as on 360, this dlc can delete save AND trophy progress. When I played this dlc I earnt all 1180gs. I turned off my console and when I turned it back on my save was gone and I was back to 975. I tried on 3 consoles same issue. Its possible it might not occur on ps3 but be warned its a risk. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ResiGamer_28 said:

If the dlc has the same issue as on 360, this dlc can delete save AND trophy progress. When I played this dlc I earnt all 1180gs. I turned off my console and when I turned it back on my save was gone and I was back to 975. I tried on 3 consoles same issue. Its possible it might not occur on ps3 but be warned its a risk. 

I've never had that problem and I've put a lot of hours into this DLC 🤔.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I've never had that problem and I've put a lot of hours into this DLC 1f914.png.

Might be an Xbox only thing. Thought I'd warn people anyway. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally found it after searching for it through dlc section

Fortunately it costs only 3.95€

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.